News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: J-Reb on January 17, 2015, 12:52:07 PM
Somebody remind me - has Shakers Lee played a lot of C over the past few seasons?

He's played PF this season. Don't know about before that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Dont play him at center.

Talon

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Captain Metro

With all this love for Corky Cast ... I sure as hell hope he wins 6th man of the year.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Adam Wrong

As it stands, I'm going to have ONE player for next season. Other than the draft, where will I find players to bring into the Steamers? The Free Agents Market?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Adam Wrong on January 17, 2015, 04:22:19 PM
As it stands, I'm going to have ONE player for next season. Other than the draft, where will I find players to bring into the Steamers? The Free Agents Market?

Yes, Free Agent market.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Adam Wrong

And I can't officially approach somebody yet can I given my thread is locked so I start next season

GM Franchise

Quote from: Adam Wrong on January 17, 2015, 04:28:00 PM
And I can't officially approach somebody yet can I given my thread is locked so I start next season

Yes. You don't start until after this season's playoffs are concluded.

Adam Wrong

GM Franchise

Kirk

Quote from: Kirk on January 17, 2015, 10:25:46 AM
Where is the information about how free agency works? I want to make sure I get it right.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

GM Franchise

Post what free agents your team is interested in signing in the Future Confirmed Deals thread.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 17, 2015, 07:58:13 PM
Post what free agents your team is interested in signing in the Future Confirmed Deals thread.

You will then be given 3 colors. Green = Sales pitch in thread. Orange = Meh show me the money and nothing else. Red = Thanks but suck my balls.

That only works for pre free agency or mid season free agency. Actual free agency is a free for all first come first serve.

Jon

If you get a orange or green color... you HAVE to make the player an offer.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

I wonder why people wait until the last minute to sign talent they want.

I prefer to resign players before they get to their final year.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors