News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimBucktuo

Since your team is a long term prospect team that seems best suited for balancing harmony with growing the foundation isn't it much more logical to use soft hand mentoring style approaches to keep the gel flowing while your team finds enough footing to become really good next season?

Kirk

Quote from: TimBucktuo on January 22, 2015, 10:53:44 PM
Since your team is a long term prospect team that seems best suited for balancing harmony with growing the foundation isn't it much more logical to use soft hand mentoring style approaches to keep the gel flowing while your team finds enough footing to become really good next season?

Do this. I did pissed off GM mode and it killed my season and cost me my job in my first season (not sure I've ever mentioned that before). A calm, steady hand is what's needed to fix dips in performances.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Mike Powers

Krazy

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: TimBucktuo on January 22, 2015, 10:53:44 PM

Tim, u get it.

But Krazy has pissed off his coach by blowing him off after a press conference (NOTE ALWAYS TALK TO YOUR COACH AFTER ANSWERING PRESS QUESTIONS!) to talk to a player about re-signing who had zero interest in doing such. It only makes complete non-sarcastic sense to be irrationally angry at his teams clear "result of the GMs actions" performances to make him look completely in control of the team and totally not make him look like a jackass. This will completely totally prevent more performances like this.

And if this works clearly the next step is to trade everyone because that makes complete sense in the chain of events Krazy has set in motion.

In another universe, I'm being totally serious about everything I just said that wasn't parathenized.

Gravedigger

Stop making sense, Teej. This is Krazy we're talking about...

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 22, 2015, 11:01:33 PM
Presumably because he lost 2 games. Badly.

I was being sarcastic Michael.

TimBucktuo

Oh I understand what your saying (your name is teej?) but maybe better idea is to trade his great players who don't want to perform to Tempe because I hear that those players really want to play hard except for will Kidd and money cole. Yes, he should really send the bad attitudes of Williams, Malone, and Moore to Tempe before their attitudes get worse.

GM Franchise

I hear there's a lot of venom in Nashville right now.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: TimBucktuo on January 22, 2015, 11:13:47 PM
Oh I understand what your saying (your name is teej?) but maybe better idea is to trade his great players who don't want to perform to Tempe because I hear that those players really want to play hard except for will Kidd and money cole. Yes, he should really send the bad attitudes of Williams, Malone, and Moore to Tempe before their attitudes get worse.

I like this kid.

GM Franchise

Quote from: TimBucktuo on January 22, 2015, 11:13:47 PM

Too late, kid. He already traded all of them to me for the corpses of all the players and coaches that I've killed in my GM career and a bag of Doritos.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

TimBucktuo

Why do you poke so much fun at your failures?

Captain Metro

Quote from: TimBucktuo on January 22, 2015, 11:32:36 PM

Because he has no successes to speak of?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

GM Franchise

Quote from: TimBucktuo on January 22, 2015, 11:32:36 PM

I'd rather have more fun losing than be bored while winning.

Also you're channeling a certain former GM with this post. Spider senses are on alert.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Captain Metro on January 22, 2015, 11:34:49 PM
Because he has no successes to speak of?

No successes? Pfft. I went 2-0 with Brick Rulla and Gene Okenfunk as coaches and ended my winless streak with a team that had Chuckles Tree on it.