News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on February 01, 2015, 08:41:51 AM
Man Cory...

You need to stop shooting yourself in the leg. Might need to change your name to Plaxico.

Cory is Franchise Lite. He has a history of doing this.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on February 01, 2015, 11:45:29 AM
I wouldn't go THAT far...

You do realize he has a long track record of major implosions, right?

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 01, 2015, 11:52:07 AM
You do realize he has a long track record of major implosions, right?

When I think of someone like Franchise Lite... you get half the mistakes of a Franchise. That is still a ton of mistakes.

Cory has really only messed up 3 times and albeit they were huge mess ups costing him good seasons and teams, he still also has a solid track record of building teams. Winning games.

I mean he has 68 more wins than you. 68!

Cory is sort of on the level of guys like Strike, Powers, Steven. They build good teams, but something always goes screwy on them in the end.

GM Franchise

Your mistake count is wrong. There's more than four in there especially with there being two just in this week alone and the Ranger issue last week.

Captain Metro

Isn't comparing mistake counts like having a smallest penis contest? Everyone really just comes out on the short end of the stick?

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Krazy

I would like a second chance because what happened sucked.

Jon

Quote from: Krazy on February 01, 2015, 02:19:16 PM
I would like a second chance because what happened sucked.

Be patient... if a team opens up, apply to it.

Right now all teams have GMs, so you'll have to wait and see if someone gets fired and then pounce on the application. 

Krazy

I am waiting to get my revenge on the team that canned me.

Jon

Quote from: Krazy on February 01, 2015, 02:21:31 PM
I am waiting to get my revenge on the team that canned me.

In that case, you'd want specifically to apply at Tampa Bay, Puerto Rico, Birmingham, Jacksonville, Greenville, Baton Rouge, or Mississippi if a job at one of those franchises became available. Other then that, you'd only be able to get revenge on Nashville in the playoffs in any other team. 

Krazy

What really got me mad was I was cornered into blowing the cap and being forced hiring a moron for a coach. Personally my removal was injustice.

Jon

Quote from: Krazy on February 01, 2015, 02:25:32 PM
What really got me mad was I was cornered into blowing the cap and being forced hiring a moron for a coach. Personally my removal was injustice.

:jointpasssmiley:

GM Franchise

Quote from: Krazy on February 01, 2015, 02:25:32 PM

It happens all the time. No necessarily injustice but when you make constant mistakes getting fired is usually what happens unless you have an extremely high rep with your team.

Krazy

Whatever, Franny stir the pot but  I am not biting.

Adam Wrong

To be fair, as a newbie I know it's Press Conference and then talk to your coach. You appeared to make a string of errors from a newguy POV and I can see why you were fired. You weren't doing anything to really identify it as an injustice...