News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Its 1am so I doubt I can do much more anyway, plus autolocking with playoffs on the line for Las Vegas, Reno and Portsmouth seems a bit unfair.

I will check back in to update before I hit the road tomorrow and respond accordingly, so maybe encourage them to get their press conferences done and anything else.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

Good luck on your trip, don't get hit by any lorries.

GM Franchise

I PM'd Blade and Hondo if that helps. Have a good trip.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on February 08, 2015, 08:14:33 PM
I PM'd Blade and Hondo if that helps. Have a good trip.  :)

But Hondo locked in ... you meant Domingo and Hannibal

Gates

But Hondo already locked in...It's Hannibal and Domingo that need the PMs...

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho? on February 08, 2015, 08:25:12 PM
But Hondo locked in ... you meant Domingo and Hannibal

No, this was earlier in the day before he locked in.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote(No subject)
« Sent to: Hondo on: Today at 03:35:32 PM »

The one I sent at 3:35.

The TeeJ of Philly

Captain Metro

Can I just make a comment in regards to the calls for auto-lock that it's essentially been two days that the threads have been unlocked, and over a weekend as well? I mean - if Hannibal or Domingo had simply gone away for the weekend to take the kids to an amusement park, to see relatives, a work project is due on Monday and so have worked all weekend, or a million other reasons that they may not have looked at the boards (I have not looked at whether they have signed onto the boards as a caveat to this). If this were a week I would be all for it - but two days seems a bit much and I hope in the future if I was in the same situation that a modicum of patience and understanding would be granted to me.

Just my two cents that's not even worth that much.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Captain Metro on February 08, 2015, 11:17:26 PM
Can I just make a comment in regards to the calls for auto-lock that it's essentially been two days that the threads have been unlocked, and over a weekend as well? I mean - if Hannibal or Domingo had simply gone away for the weekend to take the kids to an amusement park, to see relatives, a work project is due on Monday and so have worked all weekend, or a million other reasons that they may not have looked at the boards (I have not looked at whether they have signed onto the boards as a caveat to this). If this were a week I would be all for it - but two days seems a bit much and I hope in the future if I was in the same situation that a modicum of patience and understanding would be granted to me.

If it was you in teh situation, I would give Ian 100 bucks to autolock you, just you. Let everyone else play. Fuck you Metro. FUCK YOU!

I think it's more the playoffs being there.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on February 08, 2015, 11:24:14 PM
I think it's more the playoffs being there.

I agree with this. I think we're all just excited for it to be the playoffs.

Talon

+1

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Rob

Very true. If it was any of the guys calling for auto-locks that had been away a few days and had been auto-locked potentially costing them their play-offs, there'd be tears.
SixersEagles

[/center]

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Rob on February 09, 2015, 04:27:37 AM
Very true. If it was any of the guys calling for auto-locks that had been away a few days and had been auto-locked potentially costing them their play-offs, there'd be tears.

Nah. I would have understood.