News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Adam Wrong on March 08, 2015, 07:23:12 PM
Plus the initial offer was over the max rookie wage to try and catch him out. Good work I say

Yeah, this and what Jon said.

Gates

The initial offer (as it currently stands in the thread) is at the rookie level, so Ian edited it from what it was at first?

Adam Wrong

When I read the initial offer it stated 11 mill.

He may have edited it, but I thought it was probably a trap.

/Ackbar

Mike Powers

Quote from: Jon on March 08, 2015, 07:20:23 PM
If you build a rep on signing players for more than they are worth... then you end up in Franchise/BD land.

Where they continue to sign players for more then they are worth.

He is setting a precedent that he won't be taken advantage of. Sometimes you lose players because of this. But if he stays int he FBL long enough, he'll see the rewards of that.

Talon immediately comes to mind for someone not afraid to lose someone for asking for more money then they are worth.

And who is to say Feeler isn't a D graded player.

I back Krazy on that decision, wholeheartedly.

Agreed.

T-Bonizzle

Krazy is doing good, he's a 2nd round guy, he doesn't deserve first round money.

Talon

Quote from: Jon on March 08, 2015, 07:20:23 PM
If you build a rep on signing players for more than they are worth... then you end up in Franchise/BD land.

Where they continue to sign players for more then they are worth.

He is setting a precedent that he won't be taken advantage of. Sometimes you lose players because of this. But if he stays int he FBL long enough, he'll see the rewards of that.

Talon immediately comes to mind for someone not afraid to lose someone for asking for more money then they are worth.

And who is to say Feeler isn't a D graded player.

I back Krazy on that decision, wholeheartedly.

...and look now, Nick Jenkins "over-paid and over-rated..." and now in the super league.

I'd say I won on that end of things, AND I got to throw a phone that knocked out one of Mike Flips' teeth...

Speaking of which, I wonder if I PS out one of those teeth in the avatar, if Ian would use that pic from now on. :)

#WorthAShot

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

Solid move Krazy.....man do some regional scouting to fill your roster out once you find a AC

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

rmzeus

Jon ...

Sorry I didn't back to you sooner ... When you cover a Division I college power - UConn Women's BB - for a living you forget to check on things ... Like screwing up PR....

Anyway ...
Montague is a PG
Ball is a SF
Hawk is a SF/PF

Mike Powers

Damn, Kray Kray won the battle!

Flins.

Quote from: T-Probst on March 08, 2015, 07:00:19 PM
Whoops, Flins forgot about CAT CAMP

Tongue in cheek comment or do you think I actually missed it? Can't recall it being asked for but now I am not so sure!

Adam Wrong

Rob

Fair play to Krazy, that worked out great. Had my doubts but you pulled off a great move.

This sort of thing goes on in the game though, as others said about BD paying too much and Franchise having to pay too much. Maybe now Krazy will be the guy that agents know they can't take the piss out of?
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Quote from: Rob on March 09, 2015, 06:27:50 AM
Fair play to Krazy, that worked out great. Had my doubts but you pulled off a great move.

This sort of thing goes on in the game though, as others said about BD paying too much and Franchise having to pay too much. Maybe now Krazy will be the guy that agents know they can't take the piss out of?

or Ian's just ready to get the game moving and figured Krazy had to sign someone along the way?

Captain Metro

Quote from: J-Reb on March 09, 2015, 06:45:07 AM
or Ian's just ready to get the game moving and figured Krazy had to sign someone along the way?

The champ speaks truths!

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

T-Bonizzle

No, it was great by Krazy. The agent broke down and agreed to his deal. It's still a high deal for a second rounder...but the agent still gave away a lot of money to sign.