News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Well Saint Christopher is the Patron saint of Travellers...

Could work something around him not travelling...

Stoner

I bet if someone offered Krazy a nice plate of pancakes he'd lock in sooner.  Catch more flies with honey and so on.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Gates

Quote from: Stoner on March 25, 2015, 07:20:42 PM
I bet if someone offered Krazy a nice plate of pancakes he'd lock in sooner.  Catch more flies with syrup and so on.

Fixed.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Stoner on March 25, 2015, 07:20:42 PM
I bet if someone offered Krazy a nice plate of pancakes he'd lock in sooner.  Catch more flies with honey and so on.

Livin' the gimmick.  +1

Strike

Adam Wrong

Stoner

By law I cannot Broccoli you for posting a One Direction video.  But if ever there were a moment I would consider it, that would have been it.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Jon

So... Stoner, you coming back to the FBL?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Stoner on March 26, 2015, 10:49:53 AM
By law I cannot Broccoli you for posting a One Direction video.  But if ever there were a moment I would consider it, that would have been it.

Stoner

Quote from: Jon on March 26, 2015, 10:50:28 AM
So... Stoner, you coming back to the FBL?

TBone asked me to do so if Krazy got canned for driving Ian insane.  I said sure, but figure I'll stick around the OOC regardless.  I wasn't too good at the whole thing but it was kinda fun and since I'm doing the Team Combat Wrestling too why the hell not.

J-Reb

I think when you start to think you're doing any good at this game - stuff explodes and you suck again. So, join the club.

Stoner

To be fair I did...  Alright in my last season(although I only had two seasons).  I only stopped because real life kicked my ass for a minute there.  I was fired by the Bells but the Colonials seemed to like me well enough.  But you make a strong point.

Cory

Quote from: J-Reb on March 26, 2015, 11:27:33 AM
I think when you start to think you're doing any good at this game - stuff explodes and you suck again. So, join the club.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

Excellent work on the previews ian. Loved the "gm soul is a very bitter man" line.

It's Strike, Cory, and Powers fault.

Strike

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on March 26, 2015, 12:36:29 PM
Excellent work on the previews ian. Loved the "gm soul is a very bitter man" line.

It's Strike, Cory, and Powers fault.

HOW IS THIS MY FAULT?!