News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Quote from: Justin on March 27, 2015, 03:04:09 PM
I didn't get that from the report at all.  Just says he's not sure how you will market him.

Ahh yeah, sometimes Ian's lack of comma's throws me out.
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Ian does not believe in the Oxford comma. Too rich for that poor man's game!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Note the Krazy delay has meant this offseason could take a lot longer, mostly I got to still sort out the next season draft as well as the reports for the remaining teams. The reports do take a while, but I hope you all appreciate the additions to the league game.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on March 27, 2015, 10:46:02 PM
Note the Krazy delay has meant this offseason could take a lot longer, mostly I got to still sort out the next season draft as well as the reports for the remaining teams. The reports do take a while, but I hope you all appreciate the additions to the league game.

I think it saves us from asking the usual questions and saves you the extra work on replies. It's appreciated all around and I hope this addition sticks for the long term.

jagilki

It also fleshes out the characteristics of coaches/staff more and gives us an insight into our team

(and everybody elses teams, but we don't know that IC)

Justin

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on March 27, 2015, 10:46:02 PM

The time and effort you put into this game is astounding. We understand the time and energy that goes into this and I think I can speak for everyone when I say we love the game and appreciate all that you do for it.

Steven

Quote from: Strike on March 27, 2015, 10:47:52 PM
I think it saves us from asking the usual questions and saves you the extra work on replies. It's appreciated all around and I hope this addition sticks for the long term.

This sums it up nicely. We're saving time with these reports for sure. Without them we all would've been asking the usual questions for the first few days anyway.

Mike Powers

Just had a look at the first batch of Offseason Reports.  Good stuff there Ian! 

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Jon on March 05, 2015, 08:41:55 PM
Major cities of Mississippi?

Must be British...

Quote from: Talon on March 05, 2015, 08:42:27 PM
JACKSON is gonna be rockin' this offseason!

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 05, 2015, 08:44:38 PM
So the concession stands in Tupelo is where the party will be at?  :D

Quote from: Fanny JohnsonAll the team building PR and language coaches you have employed have renewed a faith in the fans
that you are determined to make this here team a success. Sir, it's a marvel of your skills. The general
feeling is the team couldn't be much worse than last year, but in fact you have turned this
consolidation season into one of optimism very quickly

Tumbleweeds

The TeeJ of Philly

QuoteHere's a picture of my grandson playing the flute.~ Assistant Coach John Deans

There's a way to justify this as a legit observation of the talent on the bench, but I'm too busy laughing at the thought of this.

Captain Metro

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Gates

Cory

Well at least my AC believes Jones didn't fuck pigs which is always a positive, hopefully he can get close to his 15pt games from SL off the bench this year.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

He might not believe it but the pig knows...

Cory

Quote from: Adam Wrong on March 28, 2015, 02:23:47 PM
He might not believe it but the pig knows...

ill toss 500k to the pig to keep his mouth shut

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE