News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

TBH it would be cool to listen to them through the NS report. Maybe with Justin helping pull together the questions or asking the questions himself as roving reporter Tennessee Carter.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

I'm up for interview
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on April 02, 2015, 04:33:58 AM
Only if you do one for the ns report #bestforbusiness

Im down.

Adam Wrong

All sent back to you dude

Jennifer

probably going to be slightly on the slow side for the next little bit as I have a dissertation deadline upcoming, just to keep folks in the loop if it takes me a bit to reply to my things.

willing to do an interview when I have time to answer stuff.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Steven

I'll have my answers back to you at some point tonight, Justin.

And I'm also up for making it a NS report feature if you guys are interested in that?

Adam Wrong

Flins.

It is an award winning podcast by The Strike guy and some Mexican dude who hates Darling.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Adam Wrong

I'd be up for an actual podcast if people want my dulcet tones. I promise not to fart (ask Jose Ramon) or moan about pizza delivery men (ask Ian, Sam and marq)

Flins.

They could just do the interview with sound bytes from The Vault... also, what happened to that show?

Domingo

Quote from: Adam Wrong on April 02, 2015, 08:53:06 AM
I'd be up for an actual podcast if people want my dulcet tones. I promise not to fart (ask Jose Ramon) or moan about pizza delivery men (ask Ian, Sam and marq)

I believe I was part of that podcast.

Adam Wrong

Strike

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on April 02, 2015, 04:33:58 AM
Only if you do one for the ns report #bestforbusiness

This is why this man over here is the talent of the show and I am simply but an advocate.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Flins. on April 02, 2015, 08:06:58 AM
It is an award winning podcast by The Strike guy and some Mexican dude who hates Darling.

Dorling!!!!!!!!!!!