News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jennifer on May 05, 2015, 10:47:12 PM
You're all colonies to the mighty british empire.

Actually we were a spanish colony  :P

I was just remembering that time you thought Mukwazzas The Shadow PR was a bit racy ....

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Taurus

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 05, 2015, 11:06:57 PM

Needs more guns and explosions...and maybe a bald eagle.

FXBlade

Quote from: Taurus on May 06, 2015, 07:30:18 AM
Needs more guns and explosions...and maybe a bald eagle.

Yeah I bet she has a Bald eagle... Its just not showing!

Captain Metro

Quote from: Jon on May 05, 2015, 10:21:28 PM
You've posted in Gen News before?

That would've been me.

Typical Pancho ... riding my jockstrap.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Taurus

Quote from: #ItsBlade on May 06, 2015, 07:59:55 AM
Yeah I bet she has a Bald eagle... Its just not showing!

Eyyyyy.

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on May 05, 2015, 10:47:12 PM
You're all colonies to the mighty british empire.

Bitch please, t'was Portugal who snagged my people from Spain 500+ years ago.

T-Bonizzle

Jennifer

The irony is that according to the UK, I'm not british enough to vote in today's general election.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Flins.

Why's that? I just voted myself a couple of hours ago, was expecting some high tech computer or something modernised, but nah, just several old people in a church with a couple of boxes.

Jennifer

It's to do with being a student from the channel isles. I don't count as a contributer or something like that? My brother in law was telling me about it and I didn't 100% follow, but everyone else back home said the same thing, so.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Flins.

Ah, OK. Yeah, I got no idea on that one.

Jon

So I'm anticipating a tag team match between Cory & J'Bone Jones vs. Sweetheart and Geoff Fardy.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Jay Santoro........ biggest head in the FBL!!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors