News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Would that not reflect bad on the franchise I'm a part of?

Justin

Quote from: Adam Wrong on May 31, 2015, 07:49:37 AM
Would that not reflect bad on the franchise I'm a part of?

That would signify that you are quitting the team.

Rob

Where do the GMs of teams that might get shut down stand? I was hoping to stay at Baton Rouge rather than look for another new place
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Team closures will be revealed as time goes on.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

TimBucktuo

Congratulation justin

Jennifer

I'm a little stunned, actually. The Hondo era...

-

That having been said I think you've made the right decision, Ian. I, still, am obviously an FBL diehard, but of late it's seemed like things have been stretched a little too thin. Hopefully this will let us get back to a somewhat more focused league - with a bit less work on your part and a full cadre of enthusiastic players instead of 75% fully committed and 25% sort of here but not really.

Am here as long as you'll have me, mate. This is a fantastic game and I completely trust your decisions on how it needs to move forward.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Gates

Definitely not an easy decision for you Ian but I think in the end it's the right one.

T-Bonizzle

I think it's a great decision, having the GM pool slightly bigger than the team pool means jobs matter more, and if seasons are quicker as a result GMs who are sitting out won't have too long to wait.

T-Bonizzle

Am I crazy, or is there no WestSouth news?

Adam Wrong

Or press questions yet

TimBucktuo

Quote from: T-Mignon on May 31, 2015, 10:21:34 AM
Am I crazy, or is there no WestSouth news?

I think maybe they still coming

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I definitely understand the need for the cutting of teams and I'm still here to stay but sad no more Colorado for me
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Cory

I like the move Ian, kudos.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Flins.

Bismarck!! :(

Haha, completely understand the need for the change. Quite exciting actually. Just to follow up what Rob mentioned earlier, where do the GM's stand who have franchises that are confirmed as folding? Can I apply for posts for next season and see out this one?