Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Flins. on May 31, 2015, 11:10:09 AM
Bismarck!! :(

Haha, completely understand the need for the change. Quite exciting actually. Just to follow up what Rob mentioned earlier, where do the GM's stand who have franchises that are confirmed as folding? Can I apply for posts for next season and see out this one?

Pretty much this.

Strike

Quote from: Flins. on May 31, 2015, 11:10:09 AM
Bismarck!! :(

Haha, completely understand the need for the change. Quite exciting actually. Just to follow up what Rob mentioned earlier, where do the GM's stand who have franchises that are confirmed as folding? Can I apply for posts for next season and see out this one?

I would figure you can keep it private and PM Ian IC while trying to get a hold of the other team's owners to perhaps work something out while still playing out this season.

Gates

Quote from: Strike on May 31, 2015, 11:15:05 AM
I would figure you can keep it private and PM Ian IC while trying to get a hold of the other team's owners to perhaps work something out while still playing out this season.

I would also assume that if you got said job, you would be out for the rest of the season. At least that has been the case in the past when GMs switch teams.

The TeeJ of Philly

When Montreal left the league, I did not get to finish out the year in Montreal, I'd assume the same would happen (it'd also put a lot of teams on autolock and speed the game up

T-Bonizzle

I dunno, Franchise's new story implied his team would let him see the year out before moving on.

Gates

I assumed the teams that are folding are still able to play, however it seems like the GMs are being encouraged to seek other opportunities which would then lock the team.

Adam Wrong

Seeing as Im linked with half a dozen teams... I may start looking

TimBucktuo

Take Texas news story. It says now stocked draft, does this mean players that are on folded team are entering entry draft?

Gates

Perhaps the players that don't get sniped by the SL will end up in some sort of draft. Perhaps there won't be as many rookies in the draft and more of a mixed bag.

T-Bonizzle

Or this year's college draft is supposed to be really good.

Talon

C'mon guys, the draft story comment just means that with 8 less teams talent is going to be available in the second round because their are at least 8 guys who would have been first round picks that will now be second rounders.

Use those noodles!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Talon on May 31, 2015, 12:12:24 PM
C'mon guys, the draft story comment just means that with 8 less teams talent is going to be available in the second round because their are at least 8 guys who would have been first round picks that will now be second rounders.

Use those noodles!

I flogged my noodle

Talon

So how long until jobless GM's become assistant GM's working in concert with the less active full-time GM's....

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Adam Wrong

Franchises Ending
Tempe
San Diego
Portsmouth
Bismarck
Colorado

Maybe Ending
Morgantown
Reno
Montana

Then there are other franchises without information

GM Franchise

Quote from: Adam Wrong on May 31, 2015, 02:21:23 PM
Franchises Ending
Tempe
San Diego
Portsmouth
Bismarck
Colorado

Maybe Ending
Morgantown
Reno
Montana

Then there are other franchises without information

New Mexico too according to the Roswell news story.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible