News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Damn that's a good Montana pick I'm losing.

Thank god for Baton Rouge*

* = if I survive the year.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Right...couple of house keeping scenarios.

There is no plan to "retire franchises" outside those mentioned, that is not to say some things won't or couldn't happen to exsisiting franchises (new owners, move cities). You should know though that the 8 teams mentioned are gone...giving us 24 for the league next year.

I have begun moving from those 8 teams gone players into a general free agency pool (those remaining in the game). These player options wont be availble to GMs come the free agency bit post All-Star break. Only players with contracts expiring next season.

Some players will sign for the SL, that is a given and you will see names pop up in General News and in the FD thread. The FD thread is more a house keeping for me in those movements, just react to General News. It will also stop people all bidding on say Cam Drake straight off the bat.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Destinations Updated...

Adam Wrong

So just to clarify, if somebody wanted to bring in say Julio now, they could from the free agency market and make them a new offer? Or would you have to honour the contract that they have currently?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Adam Wrong on June 01, 2015, 05:53:37 PM
So just to clarify, if somebody wanted to bring in say Julio now, they could from the free agency market and make them a new offer? Or would you have to honour the contract that they have currently?

Breaking it down...

Adam Wrong cut a trade deal with Y Las Vegas player with X Mississippi player...regardless whether he left or not that trade stands. That trade of X to Vegas and Y to Mississippi stands. Since Mississippi is set to see out the season, that trade will go through BEFORE they withdraw from the league next year. X will therefore be an Ace at season end, Y will be a Steamer. Steamer folds, Y therefore becomes free agent in pre season of Season 19.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

East Coast look it out its my time now
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

The TeeJ of Philly

Question, who now chooses the West All stars since Blade is not currently a GM

Justin

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on June 01, 2015, 06:58:01 PM

Not you.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on June 01, 2015, 06:58:01 PM

Runner up

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Justin on June 01, 2015, 07:06:54 PM
Not you.

I'm just wanting to know so I can bury everyone's player in favor of mine!

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Runner up in his division obviously. Please feel free to felicitate me at your earliest convenience, West.

Jon

For Spreadsheet purposes could the following re-post their trades in here or the trade discussion thread, so I can update it accordingly.

- Franchise
- Josh
- Adam
- Cory

Thanks!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Jon on June 02, 2015, 12:25:09 PM
For Spreadsheet purposes could the following re-post their trades in here or the trade discussion thread, so I can update it accordingly.

- Franchise
- Josh
- Adam
- Cory

Thanks!

Mississippi Receives:
Taylor Devon
Leandro
David Borden
Dino Simic

Las Vegas Receives:
Armin Otto
Cheech Ramon
Mississippi S19 1st Rd
San Diego S19 2nd Rd

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 02, 2015, 12:25:09 PM

- Franchise
- Josh
- Adam
- Cory

Thanks!

Eric King, Lamar Tate, Bernie Bells, Mowa, and Michael Owale
For
Al-Hab Gahour, Rodolfo, Feli Okinaka, and Rodrigo
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible