News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Somewhere Chris Shields is looking for his redo.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Jon

Quote from: Talon on July 22, 2015, 10:41:54 PM
Somewhere Chris Shields is looking for his redo.

LMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

+1

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

Talon

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Jon on July 22, 2015, 09:59:06 PM
Bone, I am curious... what were you trying to accomplish with the L-Mart thing? Seemed like a waste of $1 MM in PR. Usually in a sponsorship, they pay you to put their product in your arena or on your clothing, etc...

I figured the nature of this game meant I had to spend the money anyway.

Talon

LOOK OUT POWERS, THAT ISNT CHRIS PUNDER. ITS THE COACH FROM TRINIDAD IN A CHRIS PUNDER MASK!

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Throwing this out as an idea...would anyone be interested in a premature end to the season? I figured we are at halfway point as of next week, but we got so many vacant teams.

I will wait for a vote from:

Metro, Digger, Jon, Jag, Flins, Teej, Tauraus, Pancho, Gates, Strike, Powers, Bone, Jen, Steven, Talon, Justin, JReb & Rob

18 votes.

My feeling is we could have a 16 week season aka four more games. I realize this means that we would not have "repeat matchups", but I am thinking of causing a sort of in game storyline with these disbanding teams causing a problem with a shortened FBL season. To save the season Commisioner Trumps calls an end to regular season play after week 16.

Means we can make sure we got full GMs etc. for next season and everything is above board. However, I want to leave it up to you guys. So 18 votes simply put.

YES - TO END THE SEASON PREMATURELY
NO - TO CARRY ON

I will say no of the current GMs will feel the wrath of not meeting expectations based on a shortned season from those firery owners.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Quote« Last Edit: Today at 08:04:55 by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps »

!!!!!!!

SOMETHING BAD ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO COMMISSIONER TRUMPS

T-Bonizzle

Also I'll vote Yes, but that means we need to hotshot the All-Star break and start of free agency yes?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Rob

I vote yes but I do that selfishly as a GM not meeting win conditions and the fact we have far fewer GMs than teams currently active.
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: T-Chen on July 25, 2015, 08:08:25 AM
!!!!!!!

SOMETHING BAD ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO COMMISSIONER TRUMPS

BREAKING NEWS:

COMMISSIONER TRUMPS INVOLVED IN A SAXOPHONE SCANDAL, CALLS FOR EARLY END TO THE SEASON

News out of the league office is that Commissioner Trumps, embarrassed by the pressure of the worldwide expansion of basketball, has to now face another scandal when it was revealed that a reporter broke into his mansion and secretly filmed him having sex with his wife, another consenting adult, and a saxophone. The release of this totally consensual sex tape has rocketed the FBL world. Angry Mothers have reformed MAT (Mothers Against Trumps) to protect their aspiring young basketball players from wanting a life inside the FBL. One mother was quoted as saying "This Trumps sex tape is vile! It forced me to have to talk about sex with my 12 year old son! What parent wants to be responsible for that?! It's inhumane!"

In response to the gross invasion of privacy Commissioner Trumps was heard angrily in the league office firing everyone in sight and telling people to "shut this thing down!". Naturally the league assumed he meant to end this season prematurely in a manner that his saxophone ended his 4-way prematurely, and now the season is set to end just after the all-star break. More on this as the story develops.

Credit: The Masked Boner

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

J-Reb

Justin