News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Talon on July 25, 2015, 05:08:15 PM
At least Pancho is being honest about his reasons, but if we do it now are we going to cop out every time GMs fuck up and get fired?

It's a terrible president to set IMO, but hey if it happens it happens, but I am FAR less motivated to play in that scenario. Punish the GMs who want to play from start to finish to accommodate those who couldn't last and those who want to get to the "fun" part.

Alas, I'm done with it. Vote cast, point made. If  I am in the minority so be it.

T-Bonizzle

I'd rather have more GMs to play against. Yes they are being punished by sitting out, but most have been sitting out since week 4 anyway. Week to week I don't need to do any sort of management for my team because I am facing autolocked teams 5 times out of 7.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Who's left to vote?
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

TimBucktuo

Metro, Digger, Jon, Jag, Flins, Teej, Tauraus, Pancho, Gates, Strike, Powers, Bone, Jen, Steven, Talon, Justin, JReb & Rob

So Steven digger and gates ?

TimBucktuo

Quote from: TimBucktuo on July 25, 2015, 06:36:42 PM
Metro, Digger, Jon, Jag, Flins, Teej, Tauraus, Pancho, Gates, Strike, Powers, Bone, Jen, Steven, Talon, Justin, JReb & Rob

So Steven digger and gates ?

My bad Steven and digger voted.

Gates and jag eh?

Captain Metro

Quote from: Strike on July 25, 2015, 06:12:18 PM

Instead of ending the season in Week 16 or so, why not add in more weeks during the upcoming lock-ins so that all games are played out the way they should.

Irrelevant but this would have got my vote.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Captain Metro

After thinking on this more - I want to change my vote to No.

Gates

To be honest I don't care either way. This season has dragged  a ton  so ending it early might work. Would suck if we end it early and I don't meet my win condition though. That would be kinda bs.

I guess if I have to throw an official vote it would be yes though I don't care either way. I'd just hope that are conditions wouldn't be as rigid considering we don't have the 24 games to reach them.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Captain Metro on July 25, 2015, 11:10:27 PM
After thinking on this more - I want to change my vote to No.

Flip flopper

Captain Metro

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on July 26, 2015, 01:01:49 AM
Flip flopper

I get to wear them for like two months before it snows so fuck off!

Mike Powers

Quote from: Gates on July 25, 2015, 11:59:46 PM
To be honest I don't care either way. This season has dragged  a ton  so ending it early might work. Would suck if we end it early and I don't meet my win condition though. That would be kinda bs.

I guess if I have to throw an official vote it would be yes though I don't care either way. I'd just hope that are conditions wouldn't be as rigid considering we don't have the 24 games to reach them.

Expectations would be a moot point if the vote is a yes, according to Ian:

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 25, 2015, 08:03:48 AM
Throwing this out as an idea...would anyone be interested in a premature end to the season? I figured we are at halfway point as of next week, but we got so many vacant teams.

I will wait for a vote from:

18 votes.

My feeling is we could have a 16 week season aka four more games. I realize this means that we would not have "repeat matchups", but I am thinking of causing a sort of in game storyline with these disbanding teams causing a problem with a shortened FBL season. To save the season Commisioner Trumps calls an end to regular season play after week 16.

Means we can make sure we got full GMs etc. for next season and everything is above board. However, I want to leave it up to you guys. So 18 votes simply put.

YES - TO END THE SEASON PREMATURELY
NO - TO CARRY ON

I will say no of the current GMs will feel the wrath of not meeting expectations based on a shortned season from those firery owners.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Right seeing as Gates is no voting and people are changing their minds I am just going to call it...

4 more games (including this 2 weeks) before we go to playoffs. I thought it would be a lot simplier than this but people throwing in other options and debating back and forth is just getting messy.

I will say no current GMs will get fired, another bonus is that you are still in a position to deal with FAs up until the season finishes which the "season 18" GMs are not.

Guys I was hoping we could be decisive, but it seems this is causing too much debate, and all that jazz.

Really proud though you guys are so passionate about this game I hope to reward that remainder of this season and next, I dont get paid for this, so its your enthusiasm which drives me forward to mod this rather complex game which my wife hates me modding lol.

Justin

When do we start making our pitches?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

After the All-Star break as always.

Gates

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 26, 2015, 01:19:13 AM
Expectations would be a moot point if the vote is a yes, according to Ian:

Ah yes, I missed that last night while skimming through before voting. But it's all good now.