News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Captain Metro on August 05, 2015, 11:35:04 PM
Considering your propensity for sticking anything into anything ... I think we're safe.

That's a +1

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Captain Metro on August 05, 2015, 11:46:28 PM
We could substitute it for ability and the message would be the same.

No. Because I'm a master of putting my foot in my mouth which is directly the fault for your message. I'm also ace at sticking my nose is someone's business, putting my two cents in, and once I stuck my finger in an outlet.

Billy Ransom

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on August 06, 2015, 12:55:34 AM
No. Because I'm a master of putting my foot in my mouth which is directly the fault for your message. I'm also ace at sticking my nose is someone's business, putting my two cents in, and once I stuck my finger in an outlet.

*INSERT HE'S RIGHT YOU KNOW MEME HERE*

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Note Active GMs:

If I havent had your offers in before I lock in for the week I will assume your not interested in signing the players you claim to be interested in via free agency.

Please speed this process along in other words!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Yep, yep, done. Sorry, in the middle of a busy week.

Justin

Bone...I can answer your question.

"Depends on how much you want to spend."

T-Bonizzle

Honestly it's just a placeholder while I decide if I want to do this other thing or not.

Jon

Is it a meeting with Sandwich Queen?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

T-Bonizzle

Captain Metro

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on August 06, 2015, 05:44:48 AM
Note Active GMs:

If I havent had your offers in before I lock in for the week I will assume your not interested in signing the players you claim to be interested in via free agency.

Please speed this process along in other words!

Can I send offers before pitches? Driving home today but will be available tomorrow to complete the week.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Billy Ransom

Did the guy before me have pitches and such? I wouldn't want to miss out on free agency. That could make my year a bit more difficult.

Adam Wrong

You are starting next season so you don't get to pitch to players for this season. Like me, you have to wait for the current gms to have their pitches accepted rejected etc and the remaining players will be free agents next season

Billy Ransom

Oh cool. Thx for heads up!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'