News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimBucktuo

Anyone else ever look back at the decisions they made and wonder what the heck they were thinking?

Jon

TyTy, do you want me to combine your two characters in GM History?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

You didn't have to log off and log on to answer it, lol

TimBucktuo

Thats not what happened lol. I was looking through note. Im trying to remember logic of why I trade away Jesus Chavez, Couter Bland, and Ahmed nazra. TyTy doesnt exist

Jon

Okay, I will combine them.

TimBucktuo

You do whatever you have to

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: TimBucktuo on August 08, 2015, 09:26:12 PM
Thats not what happened lol. I was looking through note. Im trying to remember logic of why I trade away Jesus Chavez, Couter Bland, and Ahmed nazra. TyTy doesnt exist

Weird third person use there. Did this alter ego kill off TyTy like [spoiler]in the end of Batman Arkham Knight[/spoiler]

Strike

There is no TyTy.

Only Zuul.

Black Death

Quote from: TimBucktuo on August 08, 2015, 09:20:35 PM
Anyone else ever look back at the decisions they made and wonder what the heck they were thinking?

That going to be the name of my autobiography...  Why the hell did I make that deal 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

TimBucktuo

Ah, I figured it out now. I made it when I thought I could bring the picks I accumulated in Tempe from Virginia with me, nevermind my thinking out loud

Jon

BD, Franchise, TyTy, Reya, and Powers are stranded on an island. They each have the same amount of money to purchase the only boat on the island to get off of it. Who lands the boat? 

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on August 08, 2015, 09:44:35 PM
BD, Franchise, TyTy, Reya, and Powers are stranded on an island. They each have the same amount of money to purchase the only boat on the island to get off of it. Who lands the boat?

Powers breaks a hip
Reya wanders off looking for a better boat to appear and never returns
TyTy offers more money than he has, and pisses off the mythical figure selling the boat
Franchise and BD fight over it, Franchise getting the upper hand  for a bit before BD show him why the ladies call him Blackout.

The mythical figures says fuck it and takes the boat and leaves them all on the island, never to see them again, content knowing he won't be the one that is responsible to return to society.

TimBucktuo

They share the boat, it sinks, everyone dies.

Captain Metro

Quote from: TimBucktuo on August 08, 2015, 09:49:45 PM
They share the boat, it sinks, everyone dies.

... that's morbid.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

TimBucktuo

Quote from: Captain Metro on August 08, 2015, 10:00:04 PM
... that's morbid.

You had life insurance policies on them all so you walk away the winner