News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taurus

I'm so getting lynched over this whole Frazier leaving thing.

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Taurus on August 11, 2015, 10:30:48 AM
I'm so getting lynched over this whole Frazier leaving thing.

Yeah... yeah you are :(

J-Reb

This is going to be a fun offseason.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

Pancho...

I think the transfer fee would be for S19.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on August 11, 2015, 11:11:33 AM
Pancho...

I think the transfer fee would be for S19.

Yup, should have read my thread

Mike Powers

Scout-Gate - Oh Hell No!

Jon

To be fair, it wasn't really established when the PR would be with the team and when you can use it.

I just assumed it was like that after reading the Anchorage thread when TJ asked about it.

¿PapaPancho?

So that whole not reading team threads finally got me.

Jennifer

Strike I will cut you.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

TimBucktuo

Props pancho that was good defending

J-Reb

Quote from: TimBucktuo on August 11, 2015, 12:01:57 PM
Props pancho that was good defending

Regardless, it's spending money that you don't have. I hope he loses Barnes for the rest of the playoffs :)

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: J-Reb on August 11, 2015, 12:03:32 PM
Regardless, it's spending money that you don't have. I hope he loses Barnes for the rest of the playoffs :)

Drury, Frazier, Barnes, Dreams, DiArmigo, Crown all have PR should I be required to take the fine and drop a player.  You can imagine Barnes and Dreams are far from that list.

J-Reb

Quote from: ¿PapaPancho? on August 11, 2015, 12:05:21 PM
Drury, Frazier, Barnes, Dreams, DiArmigo, Crown all have PR should I be required to take the fine and drop a player.  You can imagine Barnes and Dreams are far from that list.

A Dragon can dream, right?

Jennifer

Y'all don't walk away from the family legitimate business.

Looks like Tuffy's jersey is getting retired posthumously>:(

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."