News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: J-Reb on August 19, 2015, 05:36:02 PM
So, uh, what's the chance of a cap increase?  Please?

GM REBEL SHAKES AS IF A SPIRIT HAD LET GO CONTROL OF HIM. YOU ALL HEAR A FAINT "BUT IM THE CAPTAIN NOW DAWG!" IN THE DISTANCE.

Jon

I would vote NO CAP INCREASE or PR INCREASE.

If you made errors having to deal with cap issues... then it's your fault. While other teams have used strategy with the CAP and PR we currently have in mind.

You made your bed... now it's time to lay in it!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Jon on August 19, 2015, 06:01:16 PM

If you made errors having to deal with cap issues... then it's your fault. While other teams have used strategy with the CAP and PR we currently have in mind.

Too sweet me Jon.

TimBucktuo

I agree with this.

The TeeJ of Philly

It's bad enough that there are the ultimate cop outs in the super league, adding the cap doesn't change anything but delay it by a year.

And I'm saying with having to give Cordela money and Jayden going into a contract year.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

to be fair some of my cap issue was caused by my owner making poor moves
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

Strike

Also, it's a nifty part of the challenge itself...to win championships with a cap in mind, player demands, etc, etc.

And Josh, this is why I think a key part going forward for anyone getting offers to go to a different team...specify what you DON'T want your owner to do until you take over - like, for the love of God, don't trade one of my ace pieces for two middle of the pack picks and one bench depth guy. Has anyone tried that?

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on August 19, 2015, 06:08:03 PM
to be fair some of my cap issue was caused by my owner making poor moves

To be fair, You didn't have to bring along all the guys you did with you.

Rob

Cap is the game. Not everyone gets to be Chelsea FC.
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

GM Franchise

Quote from: J-Reb on August 19, 2015, 05:36:02 PM
So, uh, what's the chance of a cap increase?  Please?

Yes!!!! I mean no, not for the champs but for everyone else yes.   :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Bridesmaid have real curves Rebel ... you must like that pancake booty and not this milkshake that brings all the boys yo the yard.

As for the rail question.

Remember scarface?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Just to note...

when you trade S19 draft picks I am not recording them...

its far too complex and is on your guys shoulders or someone running a spreadsheet on an online excel sheet. I wont be a judge on any problems here.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Captain Metro

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on August 19, 2015, 06:47:59 PM
Just to note...

when you trade S19 draft picks I am not recording them...

its far too complex and is on your guys shoulders or someone running a spreadsheet on an online excel sheet. I wont be a judge on any problems here.

I traded for all the picks, every single one of them (and because it's me, it's almost believable)

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"