Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Metro

Spreadsheet Horseman:

Carpe is a 2, Walls is a 5

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Jon

Digger...

Can't sign Babik to a one year deal... and trust me from experience... see my time in Vegas, asking an agent to take pay cuts is a BAD idea. It's going to hurt your rep with the agent base.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Adam Wrong

Also hey won't do staggered deals. I tried it to no avail

Gravedigger

Quote from: Jon on September 06, 2015, 05:24:29 PM
Digger...

Can't sign Babik to a one year deal... and trust me from experience... see my time in Vegas, asking an agent to take pay cuts is a BAD idea. It's going to hurt your rep with the agent base.

Too late now...

Thought it was worth a shot, but could fail miserably....

Quote from: Adam Wrong on September 06, 2015, 05:39:12 PM
Also hey won't do staggered deals. I tried it to no avail

I may not have written it correctly, but I was trying to propose two separate one year deals. Again, thought it was worth a try, but will likely crash and burn...

T-Bonizzle

Rookies have to have 2-year deals.

Gravedigger

Quote from: T-Chen on September 06, 2015, 09:07:43 PM
Rookies have to have 2-year deals.

Then I guess my proposal was pretty much a big pile of shit....

Captain Metro

So how do we file a complaint with the commissioner about salary cap circumvention. Digger's looking an awful lot like Kevin McHale in this scenario.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2014/01/nba-joe-smith-illegal-contract-timberwolves

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Black Death

Digger , don't think this going to help you.  plus he meant his players are not going to re-sign and going to stir them away from you in the future , also the free agents  won't sign with you.  But you are still free to sign one more player.  Just think you are prolonging your torment my man
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Gates

Digger, I'm pretty sure there's still that time before the season where teams can make last minute trades so you aren't resigned to the only other teams not locked in.

Gravedigger

Yeah, I forgot about that.

Whatever the solution I'm deeo into this now....

Gravedigger

Quote from: Jon on September 11, 2015, 05:10:45 AM
Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

How? I tried a manuever, it wasn't turned down over the principal of the idea but rather the rookie contract rules, so I tried in a possible way, then suddenly I'm down four players, and two of them are starters...

I'm not going to just let them walk....

J-Reb

Quote from: Gravedigger on September 11, 2015, 10:57:45 AM
Yeah, I forgot about that.

Whatever the solution I'm deeo into this now....

Obviously calling up every FA and lowballing wasn't/isn't working. Unfortunately, even those remaining unlocked teams aren't really in a position to help. If I were you, I'm throwing a hail mary at a super league team, knowing you're probably going to have to trade Tre Majoe - they're only going to talk if there is a superstar involved.

Gravedigger

I got shut down for lowballing by one agent.... The first one said his client wasn't signing in FBL, and another just said "no", nothing about the offer being too low (and KC Glenn most likely doesn't deserve the 8 million he got anyway)... As for the Luszo thing, I was never turned down for lowballing, but for offering two one year deals which can't be done. If Ian wants to say all those offers were lowballing then he can fucking say it, but until then I'm god damn sick and fucking tired of hearing it so shut the fuck up about it....

J-Reb

Quote from: Gravedigger on September 11, 2015, 11:30:29 AM
I got shut down for lowballing by one agent.... The first one said his client wasn't signing in FBL, and another just said "no", nothing about the offer being too low (and KC Glenn most likely doesn't deserve the 8 million he got anyway)... As for the Luszo thing, I was never turned down for lowballing, but for offering two one year deals which can't be done. If Ian wants to say all those offers were lowballing then he can fucking say it, but until then I'm god damn sick and fucking tired of hearing it so shut the fuck up about it....

Or not? This is a game. If you don't want to hear about it, don't click on the OOC thread? Just don't go full Shields.