Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

The TeeJ of Philly

Jon

Quote from: Gravedigger on September 11, 2015, 11:30:29 AM
I got shut down for lowballing by one agent.... The first one said his client wasn't signing in FBL, and another just said "no", nothing about the offer being too low (and KC Glenn most likely doesn't deserve the 8 million he got anyway)... As for the Luszo thing, I was never turned down for lowballing, but for offering two one year deals which can't be done. If Ian wants to say all those offers were lowballing then he can fucking say it, but until then I'm god damn sick and fucking tired of hearing it so shut the fuck up about it....

You low-balled all offseason. If you didn't lowball Luszo... he'd be signed by now... but you KEEP trying and trying when he already stated EXACTLY what he wants.

Mount Digger is determined to be higher than Mount Everest.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As of Season 20 there will be some further changes in relation to how PR works for players. For PR that needs to fall into new guidelines please assume that agents will negoiate for NEW DEALS for their players for Season 20 and beyond. I want to add more interaction from the GM side of things for you guys and feel involving more on the marketing side will help do that going forward.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on September 15, 2015, 11:18:55 AM
As of Season 20 there will be some further changes in relation to how PR works for players. For PR that needs to fall into new guidelines please assume that agents will negoiate for NEW DEALS for their players for Season 20 and beyond. I want to add more interaction from the GM side of things for you guys and feel involving more on the marketing side will help do that going forward.

So PR like I did a few seasons ago?

Adam Wrong

So describing an ad campaign or more detailed than what we are doing?

Jon

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on September 15, 2015, 12:17:37 PM
So PR like I did a few seasons ago?

Quote from: Adam Wrong on September 15, 2015, 12:19:40 PM
So describing an ad campaign or more detailed than what we are doing?

PLAYER PR: - You come up with the tag line to this of the 'marketing campaign'. Not the individual breakdown of the money. If you want to add anything specific you have to pay extra. As of Season 20 you will be required to do the following in relation to PR and the following increments.

1m: Produce/expand on a nickname for the player in association with the team for advertising purposes.
2m: Including the above devise a deal for shoe/clothing company
3m: Including the above devise a relationship with a product for a player from accredited companies
4m: Including the above devise TV show opportunities for a player
5m: Including the above help launch a book deal for the player

Captain Metro

Quote from: Jon on September 15, 2015, 12:21:15 PM
PLAYER PR: - You come up with the tag line to this of the 'marketing campaign'. Not the individual breakdown of the money. If you want to add anything specific you have to pay extra. As of Season 20 you will be required to do the following in relation to PR and the following increments.

1m: Produce/expand on a nickname for the player in association with the team for advertising purposes.
2m: Including the above devise a deal for shoe/clothing company
3m: Including the above devise a relationship with a product for a player from accredited companies
4m: Including the above devise TV show opportunities for a player
5m: Including the above help launch a book deal for the player

Inb4 Prancy sends someone on "The View"

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Jimmy Gooch

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Got some fine tuning to work it into the game for S20 so it effects the game by your actions, but premise is there

Mike Powers

I'll have my lock in at some point today.

Jon

WEST > EAST

1st conference to lock in!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I need to update the agents information so can someone please drop me a note on the best and worst GM/Agent relationships from the history of the FBL. Its something else I am going to be playing on a lot.

Examples of agents and GMs working well or poorly together are great. Please PM me these examples with the history behind it.

Mike Powers