News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: Jon on November 01, 2015, 05:45:39 PM
Is it just me... or does anyone else love when GM's half ass their press because they are doing shit?  :P

I think we've all pretty much been there at some point

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Captain Metro

Quote from: Cory on November 01, 2015, 06:04:12 PM

... Nope.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Jon

Quote from: Cory on November 01, 2015, 06:04:12 PM

Even if I ever was... I would still put forth a little bit of effort in the presser. But that's just me.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Just playing out the string.

Strike

Eh, that was a fuck-up on my part for not paying attention for a second. It is what it is. Won't happen again, haha.

Talon

Quote from: Strike on November 01, 2015, 09:28:35 PM
Eh, that was a fuck-up on my part for not paying attention for a second. It is what it is. Won't happen again, haha.

Not to you, but it will happen again......

.......somewhere

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Strike

Quote from: Talon on November 01, 2015, 09:43:19 PM
Not to you, but it will happen again......

.......somewhere

Shoulda specified that part, yes. Thank you, T.

T-Bonizzle

BREAKING NEWS: Juan and Done

A huge controversy has sparked in Champaign as GM Strike allegedly demands Argentinian 11th man to play on his broken ankle. An anonymous and unreliable source in the Naturals organization said that GM Strike "probably went on a racist tirade about lazy Argentinian's or something man" before forcing security to carry a limping Fabian to the court. Fabian went on to play for about 5 minutes before shattering his ankle and ending his career. Fabian had this to say after the game.

"I thought GM Strike was a good guy, but his white supremacist rant to send me on the court when injured...now I will never be able to teach my sons basketball...all because of one racist pig in power."

Argentinian fans are outraged and calling for his immediate dismissal from the organization. However this is unlikely because the FBL does not cater to the demands of foreigners. More as this story develops.

Credit: The Informer

Jon

Strike

Quote from: T-Chen on November 01, 2015, 10:05:20 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Juan and Done

A huge controversy has sparked in Champaign as GM Strike allegedly demands Argentinian 11th man to play on his broken ankle. An anonymous and unreliable source in the Naturals organization said that GM Strike "probably went on a racist tirade about lazy Argentinian's or something man" before forcing security to carry a limping Fabian to the court. Fabian went on to play for about 5 minutes before shattering his ankle and ending his career. Fabian had this to say after the game.

"I thought GM Strike was a good guy, but his white supremacist rant to send me on the court when injured...now I will never be able to teach my sons basketball...all because of one racist pig in power."

Argentinian fans are outraged and calling for his immediate dismissal from the organization. However this is unlikely because the FBL does not cater to the demands of foreigners. More as this story develops.

Credit: The Informer

...Wow, that's more effort put into this than into any of your terrorist speeches combined.

Progress.

Rob

Sending a guy with a broken ankle out to play against the Bad-Ditz... This gon be gud
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: Rob on November 02, 2015, 04:04:37 AM
Sending a guy with a broken ankle out to play against the Bad-Ditz... This gon be gud

Finish what we started
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Rob

Damn, I should've said "I say nothing"

I'm sure Ian would've got a kick out of that
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Alright, now Football Manager 2016 is accusing my team of "extreme physicality"

SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Rob's new theme song is "Physical" by Olivia Newton-John.