News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I think I didn't word what I meant very well.  What I mean is, would you be able to just sim the rest of the season/post season, forgetting about any involvement from us? No need to even put it in a fancy pdf or anything.  Just run the sim, come on here and say "Pittsburgh beat Boise in the finals", or whatever the result may be.

I totally understand if you can't/don't want to.  Just figured I'd ask.

Adam Wrong

Mike Powers

jagilki

Just want to thank Ian for all he's done and concentrate on all the positives of the game.

Happy retirement Sir Ian.

Jennifer

Thanks for the enormous amount of fun that's come from the FBL over the years, Ian. Truly an iconic game.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

Baton Rouge won the FBL Championship and the sim saw how big my ego would be in advance. Ian had to Back to the Future me
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Jimmy Gooch

Quote from: Rob on November 28, 2015, 07:46:15 AM
Baton Rouge won the FBL Championship and the sim saw how big my ego would be in advance. Ian had to Back to the Future me

I dunno.  I already saw an official Champs banner under Talon:s name. I guess the Venom won it all. Sigs don't lie.

Jon

I was always under the impression that Ian created his own sim. I'll take a peak at the Greydog site and see what it's like. But I doubt I'll be able to continue FBL even with help.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

J-Reb

Just let it die. Start something new if you want but let the FBL go. I'd support a new endeavor.

Black Death

Must say great job with this , had great fun and you did a great job ... thanks for all the hard work

The Greydog  software, I suspected he was using it ... but honest did not really care.  it was fun and we will try to come up with something that can live up to it .   

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Pretty sure its a christmas whiskey in hand.

Cory

Quote from: J-Reb on November 28, 2015, 11:51:15 AM
Just let it die. Start something new if you want but let the FBL go. I'd support a new endeavor.

This.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Jimmy Gooch

Quote from: J-Reb on November 28, 2015, 11:51:15 AM

Captain Metro

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"