News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

So whose taking Pittsburgh? Because I'm not.

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Mike Powers on April 27, 2016, 02:43:00 PM
:o

Not joking.

And I'm loving the intros. I for sure though Bob Starr would be Jerry Jones

Jon

And who is taking Wyoming? Because I'm not.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jon on April 27, 2016, 04:57:38 PM
And who is taking Wyoming? Because I'm not.

Someone's going to THA TOPPER!!

Gates

Hmm to go back or try somewhere new...

Strike

Quote from: Talon on April 27, 2016, 09:57:08 AM
Head up:  Im working on getting things moving, at least getting these team threads re-done and ready to roll...

Some things (especially pictures) will be edited and updated as I get the new database set up, so please take anything you see-read currently with a grain of salt until I unlock threads and announce that you can start to apply.

I'm in a hotel for the next 2 weeks, so I dont have my second screen which is slowing me down, and until I get new faces for folks you'll see the original faces for coaches who happen to still be with their old teams (not many left TBH)

If you see a team thread unlocked, DO NOT POST IN IT.  Outside of the OOC and/or editorial thread, please refrain from posting in any other threads until you hear from me.

Let us remember dis, fam. <3

Adam Wrong

Ah balls... got a boner.

Cory

Alright read through all of the Leagues Rules and I have a few questions:

1) Contract Negotiations.....whats the Private Messaging about? Isn't the negotiations done in the team thread? Or is this for the free agency contract offers?

2) Free Agency. Will it run similar to what Ian had with players issuing their prefered destinations + bidding period for all teams? (Kinda my 1st question)

3)
QuoteTampering includes:

- Talking to a players agent about a player who is under contract for that season referencing contract figures

Could you elaborate on this? Maybe give an example or something....I think i'm just missing it on this one. Like even bringing up contract figures AT ALL with an agent during the season will be tampering? Or is this talking to an agent about a player that isn't on your team?

4) Is there going to be Euro League/International Scouting?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Talon

Quote from: Cory on April 27, 2016, 07:51:31 PM
Alright read through all of the Leagues Rules and I have a few questions:

1) Contract Negotiations.....whats the Private Messaging about? Isn't the negotiations done in the team thread? Or is this for the free agency contract offers?

2) Free Agency. Will it run similar to what Ian had with players issuing their prefered destinations + bidding period for all teams? (Kinda my 1st question)

3)
Could you elaborate on this? Maybe give an example or something....I think i'm just missing it on this one. Like even bringing up contract figures AT ALL with an agent during the season will be tampering? Or is this talking to an agent about a player that isn't on your team?

I will answer all of these very soon.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

Talon

This is in relation to free agent contract offers.  In an effort to prevent people from trying to "1-up" other GM's you will not have to offer contract figures and terms in-thread during the free agency signing period.

It will be similar to the the original way, players will give out some indication of where they would like to go, BUT their will be a period of time before normal Free Agency that allows teams to negotiate with their players who are about now free agents, so that they get the first chance to re-sign them (if the player is interested in staying)

3) Could you elaborate on this? Maybe give an example or something....I think i'm just missing it on this one. Like even bringing up contract figures AT ALL with an agent during the season will be tampering? Or is this talking to an agent about a player that isn't on your team?

There will be no "early free agency" like in years past, we wont have the mad dash to sign guys who are still under contract with another team.  Any contract offers made to agents about players currently under contract with ANOTHER team is illegal.

This is to be determined later.

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Talon

Okay... All teams are re-created....

You may start interviewing, just know that I am still working on the players and things, so even if everyone gets hired at some point I will still be needing time to get the rest of the game ready.

Have fun!

- Best Town Player 2013
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Cory

Quote from: Talon on April 27, 2016, 08:44:29 PM

This is in relation to free agent contract offers.  In an effort to prevent people from trying to "1-up" other GM's you will not have to offer contract figures and terms in-thread during the free agency signing period.

It will be similar to the the original way, players will give out some indication of where they would like to go, BUT their will be a period of time before normal Free Agency that allows teams to negotiate with their players who are about now free agents, so that they get the first chance to re-sign them (if the player is interested in staying)

3) Could you elaborate on this? Maybe give an example or something....I think i'm just missing it on this one. Like even bringing up contract figures AT ALL with an agent during the season will be tampering? Or is this talking to an agent about a player that isn't on your team?

There will be no "early free agency" like in years past, we wont have the mad dash to sign guys who are still under contract with another team.  Any contract offers made to agents about players currently under contract with ANOTHER team is illegal.

This is to be determined later.

Alright sweet.

And I'm a tad unclear if we assume our old history as GM's or not....kinda went off what other people had posted.