News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TRADE DISCUSSION

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 11:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

GMs can trade talk here. Once a decision has been made, both GMs must bold the decision.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

The Boston Bells have placed PG Chui Mai on the trade block.

Justin

The Wave are interested.

Hondo

The Hayseeds express possible interest.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

To the point Justin and Hondo I think Mai is a talent at PG that has room to grow. I think he's worth a second round pick. Now, maybe you're thinking to yourself "why don't I just use my second round pick?" It's simple. Mai has already proven he can play at the professional level. A rookie takes time to develop, while Mai will be an immediate impact player. I'm looking for a 2nd round pick in exchange for him.

Justin

I will have to think about that.  While a second round pick is not of the question, I will need some time.

Hondo

The Hayseeds pride themselves on having the greatest team chemistry in the league. While I have no doubt that Mai is probably worth a second round pick, I worry about the lack of team harmony in Boston. We simply can't afford dischord in our locker room. With the commissioner's position, we'd like to interview the man first before we place any offer.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

We can arrange a conference call for you if you'd like to speak to him.

Not too long I hope Justin. We do not want to make a late trade as that will upset both organization's balance.

Justin

The Wave would like to announce that Cappy Fields is on the trading block.

Justin

Mr. Bone, are you willing to deal straight up or are you still wanting a second round pick?

T-Bonizzle

There is some room for negotiation.

Justin

Any interest in the following:

Esobar Velez
Cappy Fields

FOR

Chui Mai
Tony Massimo

T-Bonizzle

That really leaves me in the same position as I am now, except with older players. I'm looking to keep my team young, hence the interest in garnering a draft pick. I cannot do that deal.

T-Bonizzle

Jack, there is a player of mine interested in playing for your team. So I offer you this. Jerry Closeness PG and Tony Massimo PF, for your late 1st Round pick. I know that proven players are going to help you now, so I'm looking to build to the future. There's room to negotiate here if you'd like.

Justin

Cory, The Wave would like to offer our second round pick and Escobar Velez for JJ Rogers.  Any interest? 

If not, who would you want along with the second round pick?