News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TRADE DISCUSSION

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 11:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Let me give your offer some thought, T-Bone.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Justin ... I am interested in Maverick Peters ... you still want that second round pick? maybe we can work a deal
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Are you offering your second round pick for him?

Black Death

Justin

Any way you can add Carty?

Black Death

you got it ... I will give you Brandon Carty and second round pick for Peters

We Good

Justin

Do you want Velez to even the trade?

Justin

Jennifer do you have any interest in the #1 overall pick for Jimmy Street and the #4 pick?

Black Death

I will take him ... WE good

Brandon Carty
and
Second round draft pick

for
Maverick Peters
and
Escobar Velez

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Black Death on May 04, 2012, 03:11:34 PM
I will take him ... WE good

Brandon Carty
and
Second round draft pick

for
Maverick Peters
and
Escobar Velez

Once Justin confirms this we will announce it.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

I'm on my phone. I confirm trade with Black Death

Hondo

Boston, we at Kentucky extend a counter offer.

Chui Mai and Jerry Closeness for Brad Jones and 2nd round pick.

I know Jerry isn't happy in Boston, and he probably won't resign. Brad has had some injuries in the past, but my coaching staff believes he will still grow into his potential. I'm ready to win now, and I know you're building for the future. Brad Jones and my second round pick should lay some good groundwork for you.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Jack, I hold the 9th overall pick. What if I added that to the deal to get your first round pick?

Justin

The Wave now have two second round picks and are interested in trading them for a team's first round selection.

T-Bonizzle

Jen, I was contacted by Jimmy Street's agent. Can we open dialogue about a possible trade? I have something in mind.