News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

TRADE DISCUSSION

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 11:20:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

So you propose J. Closeness, C. Mai and the 9th overall pick for B. Jones, the 6th overall pick and the 14th overall pick? I can live with these terms.

Brad Jones
6th pick
14th pick

for

Chui Mai
Jerry Closeness
9th pick

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

That's a done deal Jack.

Jennifer

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 03:43:30 PM
Jen, I was contacted by Jimmy Street's agent. Can we open dialogue about a possible trade? I have something in mind.

Let's talk, T-Bone.

Justin, is that previous offer still on the table? Things have moved on since then so I figured it would be a good idea to check.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Jen, I could use an upgrade at PG. You could use one at Center. We can help each other out in this regard.

I offer Fan Mu for Jimmy Street straight up.

Hondo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 03:45:03 PM
That's a done deal Jack.

Solid. Bold that sucker and let's make it official.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

Sorry. That's a done deal, Jack

Jennifer

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 03:48:45 PM
Jen, I could use an upgrade at PG. You could use one at Center. We can help each other out in this regard.

I offer Fan Mu for Jimmy Street straight up.

Mu is already seeming like quite the personality. I'm not sure I want to swap one bad influence for another, particularly when Mu isn't a big trade up from Calamenta.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

How about I package Brad Jones into that deal? At the very least you'll have another PG on the team to possibly fill Street's shoes. Jones could benefit from the older talent on your team.

Jennifer

I'm thinking the fans would see that as a big step down. Heck I already said I had plans for Jimmy and then more or less committed to trading him, so that'd be a bit of a slap in the face.

T-Bonizzle

I don't think so. It's a step in the right direction for you. You'll be getting a guy in Mu who can start immediately and Jones is a good player and is only rated low because of his injury last season. Even though I'm building for the future, I want Street and I'll give away two prospects to do it. Even if you don't start Jones and you draft a PG, well now with two PGs on the team you can motivate them both to compete and perform better.

Jennifer

Well, I'm not interested in Mu. Still waiting to hear back from Justin, but if he's that valuable to you, I'm willing to trade Street for Jones and a 1st round draft pick.

T-Bonizzle

I don't think I can deal my 1st round picks without another pick in there. Is there any other way you'd be willing to deal Street?

T-Bonizzle

Scratch that.

What if I deal you Jones, as well as the 3rd overall pick and 14th over pick, for Street and the 4th overall pick?  I'll move down in the first round, and you can have the second round pick I acquired from Kentucky. 

T-Bonizzle

Boston is also putting Fan Mu on the Trade Block. Definitely looking for a late first rounder or early second rounder. He was Boston's top pick a year ago so I think it's fair value.

Jennifer

Hm...

How about Jones and 6th overall pick for Street and 10th overall pick? That way you'd keep your top three choice and a have a lot of room to manoeuvre in the second round.