News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ziggler's "Outshined" Promo

Started by Hondo, February 03, 2014, 07:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Doug E Fresh

Haven't see it yet (probably because of the app exclusive thing) but heard it was very good. Will try to catch it at work today.

Duckman

Yeah, it's on the app, so for most of us (who think being told to download an app is an insult to our intelligence) it might as well not exist.

It annoys me no end that we don't get to see these guys talking on RAW like this.  Instead either it's on the app, or Michael Cole helpfully tells us what the guy had to say - without us ever getting to hear it from the wrestler himself.

Sad times for Ziggler who is crazy talented and ridiculously over looked.  That's a great promo that should've been on TV and pushed to hell.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Hondo

I'm kind of holding out hope that this means something for the guy. He's just too talented to wallow in the lower card mire, he needs a good program and a spot on the upper card in the worst way.

I think he works pretty good as a face, but I also wouldn't mind seeing him turn heel and feud Bryan. Man, talk about some great matches.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

! JDM The Professional !

Fuck what a promo. Ziggler deserves allot better.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Chris Shields

Fantastic promo that should get him some recognition, but I wouldn't be surprised if it does more harm than good. They seem dead set on not giving him a push, and it seemed like there were some shoot elements in that promo, so someone in creative will probably get pissed about it.

Rob

I'm not being funny, but this feels like it's coming from a bit of the CM Punk book of being sore.

But I dunno. THIS. This feels like the right way of letting your true emotions into your character. Either that, or he's just conveying the character really fucking well.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

That was.....golden. Really really impressed, always knew he could get it done in the ring, but that was brilliant.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kieran King

That man can talk, can work, and looks like he belongs in Hollywood. Why is he not pushed again? Because he got a concussion. Seems legit...