News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Relegation day drama!

Started by FXBlade, May 22, 2011, 04:13:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Ok, so I sit there and choose which match to watch.. Spurs/B'ham for me because as a Villa fan i would love to see nothing more than B'ham be relegated.

IMO?  What a shit game; apart from 3 class goals, nothing happened and they never had the drive to win the game.  4-5-1? and a subs bench that would do ok in the championship, fair enough, but  they never had the drive.

Blackpool gave it their all, Wigan had a tough match against stoke, and Wolves had to earn and fight for a 3-2 defeat.. nice.

It was drama all around, and throughout the day the relegated teams chopped and changed.

Sorry to see blackpool go down because they really did put up a good fight in the first half of the season, but that wasnt enough.

I can gloat, and all i can say is;

"You won the Carling cup? Nice one, enjoy your championship football next year"

Topping off a shite season with a win over liverpool and birmingham getting relegated?  That is better than winning the league for me.

Rob

Will be nice to go back up to Blackpool next season to see Palace
SixersEagles

[/center]