News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Glasgow Rangers - CHAMPIONS!!!

Started by Duckman, May 15, 2011, 11:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Fucking brilliant!!!  Needed a win on the last day of the season to secure the league from Celtic.  3-0 up inside 7 mins and end up winning the game 5-1.  Some brilliant football played and some great goals scored.

It's been a real struggle this season with Celtic fighting hard all the way and once again came down to the last day.

One point was the difference between us but fuck it, I'll take that every time!!!

Walter Smith wins his 10th league title (in two spells in charge) and now retires as probably the greatest manager our club has ever seen.

Plus with our new owner in place it looks like we might actually have some money for next season!!

One of the best and most satisfying league wins ever!!!  Neil Lennon's piggy little face was fucking priceless today!!!

GLASGOW RANGERS, CHAMPIONS!!!!!  LOVE IT!!!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dazz

I can't see how this can be one of the most satisfying league wins after the way the Scottish fans have behaved this season. That whole league needs to have a long, hard look at itself. But having said that I must congratulate Rangers on their victory. They certainly achieved it on merit and I am sure the parcel bombs, bullets and physical assaults target at Neil Lennon had nothing to do with it at all. The Scottish league is a disgrace this year and I certainly wouldn't be gloating if my team had won something under those circumstances.

Duckman

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.