YOUR Team of the Year 2010-2011 Season

Started by Cory, May 28, 2011, 06:41:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Who makes yours team of the year:

GK- Manuel Neuer (Schalke)-- His game against Man U was one of the greatest keeping performances of the year, and he replicated that all season long at Schalke, too bad his outfield didn't do the same.

LB- Gareth Bale (Tottenham) - Put him here because after his amazing start, he got demoted back here due to injuries.
CB- Pique (Barcelona) --- The best central defender off the best team.
CB- Nevan Subotoic (Dortmund) --- Brilliant play, help lead perhaps the best YOUNG team in the world to the german league title.
RB- Danny Alves (Barcelona) --- Brilliant wing back, excellent crosses and tackler.

LW- Christiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid) - 53 total goals, nuff said. Brilliant player minus his theatrics.
CM- Charlie Adam (Blackpool) - 12 goals and would single handedly keep Blackpool in games, lethal free kicks, and all heart.
CM- Alex (Fenerbache) - 28 goals from the middle of the park, led the league in assists. Total under the radar.
RW- Leonel Messi (Barcelona) - 53 total goals, led in assists and he sat the last 3 games of La Liga, best player in the world.

ST- Mario Gomes (Bayern Munich) --- I hate Gomes as much as the next guy, but 28 goals in the bundislegia speaks for itself.
ST- Edison Cavani (Napoli) --- Bascially him and Lavazzi helped Napoli accomplish 3rd place and champions league next season, 26 goals, puts him past Maradona for the most goals scored for a Napoli player in one season.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jonny Briggs

I haven't watched enough continental football this year so my Premier League team of the year would be:

GK - Edwin van der Sar (Man United)
LB - Leighton Baines (Everton)
RB - Rafael (Man United)
CB - Gary Cahill (Bolton)
CB - David Luiz (Chelsea)
LW - Gareth Bale (Tottenham)
RW - Charles N'Zogbia (Wigan)
CM - Scott Parker (West Ham)
CM - Charlie Adam (Blackpool)
FW - Carlos Tevez (Man City)
FW - Peter Odemwingie (West Brom)