News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Adebayor Topic

Started by Ryan Hughes, September 17, 2009, 04:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Hughes

Manu Adebayor has been hit with a 3 match ban for violent conduct after stamping on Robin Van Persie's head in the 4-2 win over Arsenal, with another one pending for crowd incitement in the same match.

What do you guys think of this whole thing?

Personally, I think the stamp was lulzworthy, and he deserved the ban, but if he gets extra for crowd incitement, that would be a farce. He was already booked for the incident, so really the FA shouldn't do anything. And also, look at the way he was treated over the past year or so at Arsenal- he was booed every game. You can't blame him for wanting to stick it to their fans.

Anyway, lets get some opinions.

Duckman

Van Persie is the biggest cunt in the premiership.  He flew in to Adebayor from behind with the intent of hurting him.  Adebayor hurdles the wee fucker and like any normal person when he's just been attacked - he reacts.

Then to make him even more of a total cunt Robin goes on the Arsenal website crying about what happened and how he could've lost his eye!  Good, maybe then you'd learn not to try and break someone's legs, you cowardly little fuckstain.

Granted the media exploded about it and to me the inciting the crowd thing was much more of an issue.  That could have caused a riot and some stewards got hurt during the whole thing.  You can see why he wanted to stick one up the people who booed him, but to be honest they had every right.  Apart from his first season he seemed to just vanish up his own arse and constantly look for a move to Milan!  I'd have booed the ungrateful fucker too!

As you can see I don't really care for both of them.  I think Van Persie is a pussy and he got what he deserved.  There used to be an understanding in sports that if someone hurt another professional, they were liable for a bit of pay back, maybe not a stamp on the head but certainly a solid hack or a elbow in the guts at a corner.  These days everyone is so overly PC and lame about sport that something like this becomes massive news.

So in summary, fuck them both!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ryan Hughes

I was at the match, with my seas ticket sticking me right near the away fans. The media didn't talk about this, but Adebayor was getting tauted and booed in the warm up, with some personal chants thrown in to the mix. This of course made the City fans kick off, and they tried to rush the Arsenal fans. In conclusion, I think Ade was tauted more on the day, than usual.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Anyone who plays for Arsenal is a cunt, Anyone who plays for Man City is a cunt...ban the lot of them.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Adam Wrong

my friend was in the away end with his young son and the fact that adebayor worked the arsenal fans into a frenzy and the subsequent reaction made it a bad experience for both of them. Whether you are taunted or not you are paid to tolerate it. Beckham had it for years with obscene comments about his wife yet he never reacted as well as most others who do nothing. Footballers are role models and should be the bigger man and walk away. I don't give a fanny about the stampin as they are both cunts but the trouble makin is disgusting

Kenfucius

Footballers are NOT role models, especially not in the Premiership, they are overpaid prima donna crybabies who think they can get away with anything.

It was written in the stars that if Adebayor scored in that game he'd give the Arsenal fans a great big fuck you in response to the shit he'd taken from them for a good long while.

As far as I'm concerned, a lot of football fans are worse than the players. If you're going to dish it out, learn to take it back.

Everyone involved is an arsehole, on the pitch and in the stands.

As for the stamp... I agree with Sam on that subject.