News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

To: Danny Butterfield

Started by Rob, February 02, 2010, 04:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Lol you think people are impressed by Aston Villa? Lets face it, they shouldn't have got past the first game after 1 corner that shouldn't of been given and then 2 penalties and another corner that shouldn't of been given against probably the poorest club in the Championship. Clap clap.
SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Quote from: Kill Saney on February 25, 2010, 10:58:04 AM
Lol you think people are impressed by Aston Villa? Lets face it, they shouldn't have got past the first game after 1 corner that shouldn't of been given and then 2 penalties and another corner that shouldn't of been given against probably the poorest club in the Championship. Clap clap.

Your tune would be different if you had won.

Enjoy league once next year.  We will enjoy our 2 good cup runs and good form in the league.

Thankyou sir.

Rob

There's a slight difference in financial terms between Aston Villa and Crystal Palace. I'll admit I would be saying differently if Palace had won, but Villa shouldn't have let Palace get as close as they did. You're a multi-million pound club and we're a team that has often failed to put 7 subs out this season. Congratulations for scraping past a mediocre team with no money. Sorry that you're not going to get into the Champions League next season. And we won't be in League 1 next season if we can play as well as we did against you the first time round, you should be worried that it took you 2 matches to beat a team like Palace.
SixersEagles

[/center]

FXBlade

Ok.

Like I say, if you had won, you would be singing a different tune.

Reading beat Liverpool.
Leeds beat United

Portsmouth are still in the competition, and there financial situation is worse than anyones.

The FA cup is a knockout competition, where dreams can be made or broken.  In this case Palace's were broken.  It doesn't matter about financial situations or off pitch scenarios.

Palace played well, i can't fault that.

Villa will be just fine.  Carling cup final, Quarters in the FA cup, 7th in the league and a game in hand which can take us up to fourth.  Yep, I am worried about our season, We are already guaranteed european football next year, whether it be champions league or Europa league.

All i can be thankful for is that we are no longer a team fighting relegation like we were 4 years ago.

Adam Wrong

It doesn't matter as Fulham are doing the double this season...