So I am hearing two big rumours...

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 01, 2010, 05:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

1. Wayne Rooney was caught in South Africa with his pants down with a prostitute

2. Steven Gerrard has got either a 16 year old fan up the duff or his wife's sister pregnant. There was a gag order put on him and the reason for the bust up with Terry at the World Cup was because he got to keep the Captain's armband and JT was stripped of it when it was common knowledge of his affair with Bridge's missus. Apparently this gag order will be lifted in 14 days.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kenfucius

And there was me thinking the World Cup was all Capello's fault, since he bored them to death and never let them leave the hotel...

Guess they can't be that bored, huh?

Still, it explains why Rooney was so lethargic, it's hard to run full tilt when your dick burns.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The second one comes from a pretty good source I know. The first one...not to much.

Kenfucius

At this rate, Heskey won't just be getting a game, he'll be wearing the England armband.

Let's face it, scoring is apparently a capital offence down there.

Duckman

I read about the Gerrard one in The Sun yesterday.  Even The Sun are saying it's bullshit.  Which is leading to people saying The Sun are covering the story up!!!!!!  The Sun, protecting an England footballer from public humiliation!  Aye right and Satan just skated to work this morning.

I'd be incredibly surprised if any of this was more than a smear campaign by some people who are incredibly pissed off at the sub-par performance of England and are looking to humiliate them in public with this kind of story.

A bit like Ashley Cole and the story of him sticking mobile phones up his arse a few years back.

Although that was very funny!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Greenbean

It's not true, none of it. It's all rumours that have just caught on like wildfire. Gerrard's wife doesn't even have a sixteen year old sister lol

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Greenbean on July 05, 2010, 06:20:48 AM
It's not true, none of it. It's all rumours that have just caught on like wildfire. Gerrard's wife doesn't even have a sixteen year old sister lol

The sixteen year old and sister are two SEPERATE stories. Though someone else informed me by facebook that in fact she doesnt have a sister at all.

Hyde

The very fact that it's so many separate stories suggests to me that it's all a load of bollocks. Having said that, any of these being true would be a LOT of fun. I can't fucking stand the England football team.

Greenbean

Quote from: Ian on July 05, 2010, 08:10:56 AM
The sixteen year old and sister are two SEPERATE stories. Though someone else informed me by facebook that in fact she doesnt have a sister at all.

Ahh, well although I can't stand Gerrard, I just don't think either story is true, sounds like someone did a very good job of disrupting the England camp. I always find the newspapers funny, although they seem to back Gerrard here, they make ridiculous accusations, then their apology is a tiny column on the bottom of a page somewhere that's barely visible.