News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Lost Final Season Official Thread

Started by Gary, January 26, 2010, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Well the Season Premiere is a week away and I thought I'd jump the gun to get people more psyched up for it.

So here are some questions:
1.What do you think will happen when the bomb explodes?
2. What questions do you want answered?
3. What don't u care if they do or don't answer?
4. How will it all end?

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Midas

Quote from: Gary on January 26, 2010, 03:49:53 PM
Well the Season Premiere is a week away and I thought I'd jump the gun to get people more psyched up for it.

So here are some questions:
1.What do you think will happen when the bomb explodes?
2. What questions do you want answered?
3. What don't u care if they do or don't answer?
4. How will it all end?

1) Fuck me I have no clue... I assume it might work and they will go back to normal but that makes for a weak season..

2) I am sure if I went back and watched all the seasons again I would have a ton of questions but as of right now I am just curious how they will end it.

3) Fuck that! They better bring everything together and finish this shit up reall good...

4) Well I don't know but if they pull this shit like it was all a dream I will fucking kill some people...

Anyways looking forward to it lol

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Gary

I both love and hate this show equally right now.

[/center]

Midas

I agree....

Contains spoilers from this point on people....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Ok so basically what the freak are they thinking right now.... Here are my highlights & lowlights

Highlights

- The guy who convinced Ben to kill Jacob is the Smoke Monster... Makes sense when you think about his distane for visitors and the way the smoke monster was acting in the first season...
- Return of Boone, Charlie, Claire... While it was short I still enjoyed it... No Shannon was a bummer...
- Good old fashion Sawyer hate was a nice thing to see...
- Sayid (sp) coming back from the death after about 30 minutes of show time... I actually thought for a second that they were killing him off for real because of the last season.

Lowlights

- The entire duel storyline thing... I mean come the fuck on, I do not need to see both scenarios! I want to see what is actually happening and now they will string us along for how many episodes wondering exactly what is going on.
- Island under water.... What the fuck...
- The temple people really got on my neves... I mean come on you bring in new characters in the last season when the trouble you have had with all the seasons is keeping up with teh multiple storylines.... Plus this guy who is speaking jibber jabber when he knows how to speak english COME ON!
- RICHARD! As much as I love his character and the actor I do not see a need for him now and personally the entire storyline with Jacob and Locke did not need Richard outside wondering what is going on.

That is all I can think of right now...

Gary

Well I disagree on Richard, I've loved his character since he first showed up, and he still has a lot of questions about himself to be answered, especially after the "chains" comment tonight.

As for the dual storylines, Im guessing we have to wonder which is the real timeline, the one on the island or the one out of it. Im also guessing the two storylines are a way to keep the flashback/flashforward aspect of the show in a new way.

I do like Asian temple guy, seems to me he is gonna be a bad ass.

Smoke/Locke, Im guessing before he was Locke, he was Christian Sheppard thus why Christian sent Locke on his Journey.

16 Hours to go..lets see how they wrap up everything because for every question they do answer, the give us 18 more.

[/center]

Josh

MORE SPOILERS... (if you read the thread you should expect it so piss off if it spoils it for you!)

- Big fan of Richard, too. Plus he's obviously got a history with Zombie Locke. "Nice to see you out of chains," why was Richard in chains? Who released him? Jacob?
- Smoke Monster, old news. Figured THAT out at the end of last season. Confirmation was nice, but it wasn't a revelation (it's about the ONLY thing they confirmed too).
- Jap dude is from Rush Hour 3... that's all I kept picturing him as. Refusing to speak English, WTF?
- Underwater Island. IF they never did crash land on the Island, perhaps it never needed to exist in the first place, thus remaining under the water where presumably it's always been?
- Evil Locke = awesomeness. He wants to get off the Island to do what exactly?

There seems to be some differences in the dual storyline too. For example, originally it was Jack who told Rose, "this is normal" (regarding the turbulence). However this time, Rose told Jack. Plus, when Hurley said he was the luckiest man alive he didn't seem to say it sarcastically, suggesting he meant it - where as Hugo's bad luck was well documented.

The dual storyline is... just bizarre. I mean, the writers said that they would be doing no more flashbacks/forwards this season. It's pretty damn similar. First wild guess I'm taking is that both realities currently exist. Depending on what they do on the Island will result in which becomes the sole reality. I'm assuming a lot but eh...

I'm excited but so pissed off as well. Argh!

Fnord

In the "good/no crash" reality, the Island was A-Bombed, sending it down into the ocean, which is why it was probably underwater!

Black Death

there one factor in the dual storylines that strange , Desmond shows up on the plane and disappears suddenly  only jack seeing him .  i found that strange . 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Midas

Quote from: Black Death on February 04, 2010, 03:17:03 AM
there one factor in the dual storylines that strange , Desmond shows up on the plane and disappears suddenly  only jack seeing him .  i found that strange . 

You know I thought about that yesterday but forgot to mention it... Why was Desmond even on the plane?

Yeah lets say the island was sunk and he never made it on there and never was stranded and all that shit...

Why would he be in Australia going to LA?

Fnord

If he never went to the island, he could've been in Australia for ANY reason!  Plus... he probably just changed seats again.   ;D

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: The Icecream Man Donnovan Savage on February 04, 2010, 07:34:39 AM
You know I thought about that yesterday but forgot to mention it... Why was Desmond even on the plane?

Yeah lets say the island was sunk and he never made it on there and never was stranded and all that shit...

Why would he be in Australia going to LA?

Interesting as well was Shannon was not on the plane with Boon...also Charlie was choking like if he was drowning?

I am still confidenced it is the island of Eden.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Midas

Quote from: 'The Lame' Ian Est Credible on February 04, 2010, 09:48:18 AM
Interesting as well was Shannon was not on the plane with Boon...also Charlie was choking like if he was drowning?

I am still confidenced it is the island of Eden.

Yeah I noticed that Shannon was not there... The Charlie thing was a nice touch...

I just find it odd that some of the things were exactly spot on but some were changed...

Midas

Also i really don't see how the island not being there effected the outcome of Shannon coming on the plane.