News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Lost Final Season Official Thread

Started by Gary, January 26, 2010, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

Well Desmond is the special one out of everyone else, who Faraday always said could be the one who can mess with time. Interesting to note, while its obvious why Walt wouldn't be shown...there was no Michael.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

YET!  I hear Walt and Michael will be on.  I don't know about Shannon.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Gary

nope actress was too busy thus the bullshit line in the premiere

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I think to be honest they are really over complicating the show now.

Though Island of Eden which Guille knows I have been banding around for about 2-3 seasons lol is looking promising. Jacob as a modern day Jesus...Tother dude aka Smoke Monster as Lucifer, always looking for a loop hole to kill him.

I guess you might even argue its our misinterpretation of the bible.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

Yes when Anti-Jacob showed up last year I thought about that theory as well Ian. The writers did say that if we trusted them for 6 years, that 16 more weeks was nothing..so ill give them the benefit of the doubt, in the end they have two choices satisfy fans and make sure lost goes down in history as a show with a great payoff, or piss everyone.

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: 'The Lame' Ian Est Credible on February 04, 2010, 11:45:47 AM
I think to be honest they are really over complicating the show now.

Though Island of Eden which Guille knows I have been banding around for about 2-3 seasons lol is looking promising. Jacob as a modern day Jesus...Tother dude aka Smoke Monster as Lucifer, always looking for a loop hole to kill him.

I guess you might even argue its our misinterpretation of the bible.

Interesting...

Quote from: Guillito on February 04, 2010, 11:57:38 AM
Yes when Anti-Jacob showed up last year I thought about that theory as well Ian. The writers did say that if we trusted them for 6 years, that 16 more weeks was nothing..so ill give them the benefit of the doubt, in the end they have two choices satisfy fans and make sure lost goes down in history as a show with a great payoff, or piss everyone.

I don't trust them and think the ending will blow...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Its been my theory for sometime Midas. Basically I heard they looked at The Stand a lot for inspiration. I also found a very interesting not so well known King book and really bad B movie film called The Langoliers about a plane which goes through some sort of space time continium...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Langoliers

Midas

Quote from: 'The Lame' Ian Est Credible on February 04, 2010, 12:02:58 PM
Its been my theory for sometime Midas. Basically I heard they looked at The Stand a lot for inspiration. I also found a very interesting not so well known King book and really bad B movie film called The Langoliers about a plane which goes through some sort of space time continium...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Langoliers

Dude I own the movie... I loved that movie growing up... It was that guy from Perfect strangers ripping the paper that always freaked me out and the way they traveled in time and everything was like tasteless and had no scent...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I also own it too. See the cross over like  I have?

Midas

Now that you mention it yeah... I wasn't even thinking that way until you mentioned it...

Very interesting...

Gary

First time in a looooooooooooong time that Lost had what seemed like a filler episode, the ending was predictable with Claire showing up in the alternate reality, next weeks ep look interesting with Fake Locke/Sawyer

[/center]

Josh

The main points of the episode could have been condensed into like 15-20 mins. Instead we get Jack asking "Why?" twenty feckin' times! Actually quite annoyed at them for pulling this in the final season, where everything's supposed to be explained. >:(

Gary

yeah felt like a normal season episode than a season finale one. Mind you Josh Holloway is doing an awesome job ever since the final scene of season 5 where Juliette went down the hatch.

[/center]

Black Death

waiting for the downward sprial to start .  so have not pass judgement yet .  only 3 hours in
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gary

After talking with Marc last night and this thread I've realized everyone is just expecting the worst this season. As i've said I've watched it from the start, so giving up when there are only 15 episodes left is kinda pointless.

[/center]