News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Lost Final Season Official Thread

Started by Gary, January 26, 2010, 03:49:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Finished the series the other night.  I liked the ending, but there were a few oddities.  Aaron was *born* in purgatory.  That means, in order for him to move on to Heaven he found himself in the time he could most identify with... as a baby?  I'm sorry, but I like to think Aaron would have led a much fuller life then one where his greatest memories were him as a 1 day old baby.

Did Jack just imagine himself having a son?  That's kinda odd.

Never explains what happened to Christian's body.  Way back in season 1, Jack found the coffin but there was no body in it.  We later find out that the smoke monster made himself look like Christian.  But just like there was a real-body for Locke, there must have been a real-body for Christian.

Ben SHOULD have turned into the smoke machine as a way of protecting the island.  Either that or Desmond.  Because earlier in the series it talks about how the smoke machine was a security system for the island.  I think that was the reason the smoke monster was there at all, but he unfortunately became corrupted at some point.

How did Jacob's "mom" kill all those people?  Was SHE a smoke monster?

Black Death

It what jack always wanted with his life to have a son but he never really had a chance to have one . To be a better father to his son then he think his dad was to him.

Baby is the way he was remeber in jack eyes , I think Arron himself would does not  know jack and the rest all to well would see something different as he makes his trip to the other side after a full life .

Christian body may been lost out at sea with the crash .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"