Another top WWE Star Injured

Started by Gary, September 01, 2008, 01:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

At the Raw tapings tonight, HBK apparently suffered a triceps tear. Obviously this puts him on the injured list for a while now, and most likely puts his match with Jericho at Unforgiven on hold. First Cena, then HBK..Vince must be so happy.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

lol...that sucks ...that feud is the best thing in a while ...Vince is pissed ... you know it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

MitchMMA

that fucking sucks!

That feud was amazing.

Bryan

very interesting to see how WWE handles this one..

Jonny Worldbeater

If they could put Jericho in the RAW scramble, have Jericho cut a promo about putting HBK on the shelf and then have Shawn screw him out of the title in one last ditch effort to build to the match when he gets back, they could totally not only save this feud but kick it up another notch.

KenFucious

this blows man. but thats a pretty kick ass idea JB.

Jon Tees

Sure its not just another work as part of this storyline? First the quote on quote “Knee injury” then the “Eye injury that was nearly career ending” and now this, you can see where I’m going with this, with so many fake injuries occurring to Shawn Michaels its going to be difficult to believe that Michaels is in fact injured when it turns out to be real. It wouldn’t be hard to write Michaels out just have him not get medical clearance.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Duckman

It happened after Raw finished filming when HBK did a dive through the ropes onto Jericho.

I reckon it's a real injury.  Doing a worked injury would make no sense from a business point of view.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Jimmy Chisel

Doing a SECOND worked injury would be a bit mad. I could imagine that Jericho will take out HBK or have Lance Cade do it.

It doesn't really blow the angle apart they could just use this to bring someone up in defense of HBK or something. Just depends how long HBK will be out.

Tezmission Black

The match is still gonna go on as scheduled. Will be interested to see if HBK shows the injury or not and if it changes the end result any.

Of course there working at HBK getting revenge, but now, perhaps having Jericho win and then having a second match once HBK comes back. but who knows.

Jon Tees

I don’t know if this is intentional or not but Shawn Michaels (to me at least) hasn’t really looked well. He’s been unshaven, appears tired and run down, as though he hasn’t slept in a while. And appears to have lost weight. He might just be selling that he’s been going through hell thanks to Jericho.

The injury may not be that serious and may not play a factor in the match at all. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Michaels win and then disappear for a while with Jericho running HBK down while he’s gone and trying to get him to return for a rematch.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.

Gary

HBK has usually had the unshaven look, and his tiredness is something to do with his eye which is part of the reason they did the eye injury angle. Plus the guy aint getting younger.

[/center]

Jon Tees

Point taken, I’ve long since suspected that Michaels could lean toward retiring (for real) at least as an in ring performer. Sometime in the not to distance future.

Gary

I wouldn't be surprised if they do the long rumored HBK vs Undertaker at WM 25 a streak vs career match

[/center]

Black Death

he been at it for what now almost twenty years strong ... people said his career was over back in 97-98 so him coming back this strong and going this long proves the man is one of the best.   HBK VS Undertaker WM 25 Match would be great capper to a great  career.  those two can put together a great show.   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"