News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Started by ., March 20, 2011, 11:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

Yeh it was pretty good, some people might not like the placement as was said, but I did not mind it besides Cena being where he was, but I already knew people would throw him high up.

Brian Hollywood

hmmm, interesting..I'm going to have to check that out.  Allister, when you say high on the list, where exactly is Cena at?  Because I know he doesn't belong up high like extrememly high..

Rob

Fabulous Moolah > Hulk Hogan?

Cena was 16?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Gary

If you are judging by a wrestling stand point..Cena doesn't deserve to be high on the list. If you judge based on WWE wrestling stand point, then Cena does deserve to be high on that list.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gary on March 20, 2011, 06:15:13 PM
If you are judging by a wrestling stand point..Cena doesn't deserve to be high on the list. If you judge based on WWE wrestling stand point, then Cena does deserve to be high on that list.

QFT

I dont enjoy John Cena's gimmick, I really don't but as I have personally said for sometime, WWE has never and will never be about wrestling. The fact it's called top 50 "SUPERSTARS" says it all. John Cena totally deserves to be on the list. He has been the captain of the WWE boat for a number of years now.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

Plus love him or hate him, the guy is a fucking work horse  for that company between his actual job, media, make a wish, movies and anything else WWE asks of him. Secondly not his actual fault his gimmick sucks, its creative because as he proved a few weeks ago with his rap promo he can still do a great job with that if he wanted too.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gary on March 20, 2011, 06:38:32 PM
Plus love him or hate him, the guy is a fucking work horse  for that company between his actual job, media, make a wish, movies and anything else WWE asks of him. Secondly not his actual fault his gimmick sucks, its creative because as he proved a few weeks ago with his rap promo he can still do a great job with that if he wanted too.

Good point on the creative side of things.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Cena's got the charisma and microphone ability and sense of humor to be a much better gimmick, but the WWE are obviously too scared to change this money making machine and the whole PG shit really limits what they can do with John Cena. It's not down to how long he's been face because I think Rey Mysterio has been a face his whole career... I think it's just that he's got a stale gimmick and the WWE are too frightened of the consequences to change that.

But Gary is right, the amount of work he has put into the WWE is astonishing. I've never heard a bad word said about Cena on these dirt-sheets (I know they aren't right all the time). I'm sure if there was anything he was doing wrong, he wouldn't be in that position.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

I'd still complain if my boss made me dress and talk like a 12 year old - especially if I was his main cash cow.  But I get your point man! :)

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Doug E Fresh

If anyone uses netflix, you can stream it on there right now. They have like 8 or 9 WWE titles streamable.

Tezmission Black

They must of just put them up which is good. I looked when all I could use was my Wii and they had none.