News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Global Cruiserweight Series

Started by Fnord, March 31, 2016, 04:20:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

man when he brought out Burning Hammer ... my feed crash ... it was like my internet was saying WTF same as me.

It was a great moment and added to such a great match.

This show as been gold and we need more of it
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

well the final four is set and damn what a great show. Sabare Jr vs Dar was great ... ZSJR did something I have never seen before ... blew my mind.

Swann and Perkins was also great , love the match.

I can not wait for the finals

The TeeJ of Philly

Zack Sabre Jr. is overrated man. I don't see what people love about him. Every match he's had, he was set with people who would best display his style and I get the nice technical shit he does, but the dude can't sell and the Dar match exposed that in him. Then the Swann/TJP match exposed it even more when Swann has the same "injury" and sells it and it effects his wrestling.

I'm pulling for Metalik to beat ZSJ. I would have liked Swann but I also love TJP and neither were beating Kota but I can't wait for the finals.

Also they added Oney Lorkin v Cedric Alexander on youtube. Haven't watched it yet

Black Death

Finals is going to be ZSJ vs Kota... Sam and I called it from the start. 

Kota taking this , but It has been a great tournament overall

Cory

Wanted Swann to win it all but he already has the NXT contract so all good...hopefully he gets more air time soon.

I think Sabre is a niche...not my style or what I find entertaining but it certainly has its place. Ibushi has been the only guy I legit want to see now in NXT/wwe

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

AWESOME FINAL SHOW!!!!

just watch it ... that all I have to say

twist,  turns and great god damn wrestling

Cory

Kinda bummed out that the finals was set before the show with ZSJ and Ibushi not signing with WWE, but the Ibushi/TJP match was awesome

¿PapaPancho?

Cory

Chris Shields

That was one hell of a show. That TJP Vs. Ibushi match was incredible, and it made TJP look like a freaking star. I would have personally lover a ZSJ Vs. TJP finals, but him and Gran Metalik put on one hell of a match and what's more, told a tremendous story with it. With what I've seen, provided they give the cruiserweights a couple of matches on RAW, and give them about 10 minutes for each one, that is going to be exciting to watch.