Roman Reigns Suspended for Violating Wellness Policy

Started by Mike Powers, June 21, 2016, 03:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gravedigger

Just saw this.... He must have really fucked up go get popped.

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

So why make the battleground match a triple threat? Surly they knew this was coming before last nights script

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Fnord

unless they just tested him this morning or his results were pending?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Cory

Maybe, still think it was incredibly naive when the top guy gets tested to make a storyline move like that, rather pushing it back a week.

But I saw on twitter he'd be back in time for Battleground, but wouldn't be surprised if they pull him as I don't recall a time where someone popped and didn't face ANY sort of storyline punishment.

Gravedigger

At least the buildup will just be Dean and Seth now.... Just got more interesting....

Mike Powers

Black Death

wonder what he got pop for ... interesting and very stupid on his part

come on , your getting a mega push , you got one thing to do ... do not embarrass the company

RVD all over again
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

With this and the fact that the live event numbers with him headlining have been horribly low, as well as having Rollins and Wyatt back, as well as a bunch of NXT call ups about to happen, does this mean we might be seeing the end of the Roman Reigns push? He already had to be on thin ice with the fact he's just not making money, I would think this would kill Lex Luger 2.0

Black Death

again my problem with him never been him alone , his act has gotten stale ,  wish he would freshen his act up , he still never change that much from his shield days ,  hardly any evolution to his character.  it did not help that he was force fed to the fans , but it would help if he actually look like he was trying different things.

hope he take this change to freshen himself up a bit
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Doug E Fresh

Option 1: He gets pinned clean at Battleground by Dean. Seth goes on to face Dean at Summerslam and Reigns gets buried down to Rusev or some crap like that.

Option 2: He gets pinned clean by Seth who then defends against Triple H while Dean fights Kevin Owens for next #1 contender which then leads to a Dean/Seth feud that gets close to if not hits Survivor Series. Reigns dies in a pit of fire.

Option 3: Dean wins, Seth faces HHH, Dean fights Lesnar again. Reigns still ends up dying.

Option 4: No suffering. Roman continues to get shoved down the collective throats of America like the most rapey of blowjobs.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 21, 2016, 06:54:20 PM
Option 1: He gets pinned clean at Battleground by Dean. Seth goes on to face Dean at Summerslam and Reigns gets buried down to Rusev or some crap like that.

Option 2: He gets pinned clean by Seth who then defends against Triple H while Dean fights Kevin Owens for next #1 contender which then leads to a Dean/Seth feud that gets close to if not hits Survivor Series. Reigns dies in a pit of fire.

Option 3: Dean wins, Seth faces HHH, Dean fights Lesnar again. Reigns still ends up dying.

Option 4: No suffering. Roman continues to get shoved down the collective throats of America like the most rapey of blowjobs.

Oooo rapey blowjobs!! I like that one

Jon

He needs to come back with a new look, a fresh gimmick, and new music.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

How did they handle Orton's violations? Id say him and Roman are close-ish in terms of the card, and you could probably look at what happened to his push's to gauge where this one will go.