News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Bork Popped.

Started by jagilki, July 15, 2016, 06:50:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

https://twitter.com/latimespugmire?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

QuoteLance Pugmire ‏@latimespugmire  12m12 minutes ago
UFC announces USADA has informed Brock Lesnar of potential Anti-Doping Policy violation from a sample taken June 28. More on @latimessports

Jon

Just got the ESPN notification of this...

Well...

I'm not surprised if it's true.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

The lesson to learn here is don't have Roman Reigns pee for you.

Gravedigger

Oops? My bad?

Shock level.... Zero point zero.

Cory

and its only potential violation to give him some credit.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Gravedigger

And to be clear on my end, I don't care one way or the other. Same goes with NFL, MLB, etc...

If dudes want to ruin their long term health for short term glory, have at it...

The TeeJ of Philly

When I saw it, I just felt like it was "He beat one of ours after not fighting for years, we have to save face"

Jon

Quote from: The TeeJ of Philly on July 15, 2016, 08:22:22 PM
When I saw it, I just felt like it was "He beat one of ours after not fighting for years, we have to save face"

UFC doesn't control USADA. 

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. The media never does.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on July 15, 2016, 09:07:58 PM
UFC doesn't control USADA.

Not saying they do, just felt like it.

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 15, 2016, 09:21:01 PM
Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story. The media never does.

Tis my field of (hopeful) occupation

Duckman

Given the tens of millions of dollars Brock generates for the UFC, it's beyond the realms of possibility that they would do or even contemplate anything like that.

I wasn't shocked he pissed hot.  Given his age and how he looks, it's always a major doubt he got that way without chemical assistance.  Granted, he's got the due process to go through, but I'd be surprised if he's not banned for the 2 year minimum period that a first failure entails.

In a way it's good to see the USADA testing in UFC is catching so many people out.  It's a drug testing policy that isn't just paying lip service to the public.  It's also scary how many guys in UFC have been on the stuff, because a lot of guys have been caught and a lot of them have changed physically in big ways since they brought in the testing.  It's a roster of incredible shrinking men.

But as for Brock, at his age, if he's found guilty and banned for 2 years, I doubt we'll see him fight again.  On the plus side for Vince though, when it comes to renegotiating his contract in a year or two, the leverage of UFC might not be there for Brock any more.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

jagilki

Cory

Id say this is the nail in the coffin

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

The TeeJ of Philly

Man that sucks, not gonna affect him that outside of leverage with WWE as Duckman said, but the WWE's policy is going to get changed because of this, they're gonna get some pressure to test when guys aren't on the road.

Also, I didn't think Brock was fighting more than once. Dana sure seemed like it was a one time thing and not in the "I'm pulling the wool over you eyes" way he speaks about things. Next time you see Brock in an octagon is when UFC gets permission to use his likeness in another game.

jagilki

It's now been confirmed that Brock Lesner indeed did also fail a third grade English exam while in Grade School.