AXS TV is now avalible via Sling TV so you can now see NJPW on Axs

Started by Chris Stern, October 06, 2016, 02:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Stern

So yeah today Sling TV(a streaming cable alternative from Dish) just added Axs TV to their two base packages so you can now watch New Japan pro wrestling on top of Raw, SmackDown and Lucha underground.

Black Death

sweet , I got Swing , so I am going to enjoy this when i get home from work today
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Stern

Quote from: Black Death on October 06, 2016, 02:46:16 PM
sweet , I got Swing , so I am going to enjoy this when i get home from work today

I been using it since it was in beta and it just been getting better and better. This was a big surprise as I also got HD Net movies as I got the Hollywood add on. All I need now is for them to add Comet.

Black Death

yeah i upgrade to the big package , i get most of the channels that I watch with cable and none of the huge cable bill , I am quite satisfy with the service

Chris Stern

Quote from: Black Death on October 06, 2016, 03:31:54 PM
yeah i upgrade to the big package , i get most of the channels that I watch with cable and none of the huge cable bill , I am quite satisfy with the service
Same I just have the blue package with HBO, Starz and the best of Hollywood package which has Epix, Epix 2, Epix hits, Epix drive in, Sundance, TCM and HDnet movies and I pay around 48.98 a month which is loads less than what I was paying Direct TV which was close to 250 a month

Black Death

Blue and Orange package . have not done any of the thrills , pay 40 months

Chris Stern

Yeah, I'm a movie junkie you should see how many free cult film streaming channels I have on my Roku it's crazy, plus I hate to miss Ash vs Evil dead, Game of thrones and Westworld.

Black Death

yeah i been thinking adding the movie packages ... might do that in the next month.