Paige Suspended.....Again!

Started by Mike Powers, October 10, 2016, 12:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

http://411mania.com/wrestling/paige-suspended-for-wwe-wellness-violation/

Del Rio's dick must be made from pure gold for her to keep throwing her career away like this.

¿PapaPancho?

Clearly sir you have never had Mexican dick. As an owner of one I can say es muy sabroso

Rob

I get the feeling from other WWE programming that she's quite immature. She is still a kid. I feel sorry for her because she's obviously throwing her career away.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Chris Stern

Quote from: Rob on October 11, 2016, 02:35:26 PM
I get the feeling from other WWE programming that she's quite immature. She is still a kid. I feel sorry for her because she's obviously throwing her career away.

And probably her life as she just asked Alberto to marry her at a show in PR.

Black Death

She been doing this for long time  since she was like 14, but she is  like 22-23 years .  vet in business , but still immature life.  look back at the way we were at that time our lives.  so some decisions are not going to be , say gear toward long term.   you don't think about your future that much in your 20s.  But I  heard that she is determine to try to make it back on TV. So she take this suspension and get healthy and try to make one more run.  I hope so , because she is damn talented and hope she can come back and do well
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The Laughing Man

I honestly doubt Paige will be back on TV