Corgan sues TNA and Management

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, October 13, 2016, 05:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

Corgan is taking the Carters and tna mgmt to court in what looks to be him trying to block them from making a business move. This is going to end ugly.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

Gravedigger

If only the storylines on Impact were as interesting as the behind the scenes stuff....

LOLTNA indeed...

Kise

What reason would he have for doing this? I don't know specifics, but it would seem he really wants to run the company and is perhaps upset they are selling(?)

Black Death

Quote from: Kise on October 13, 2016, 11:52:47 PM
What reason would he have for doing this? I don't know specifics, but it would seem he really wants to run the company and is perhaps upset they are selling(?)

Dixie Carter,  Kise ,  She was the one fucking shit up behind the scenes during the sale.  Which has been the prevailing rumour I heard.  now I have no clue why Crogan taking them to court ... Rest a sure she is the main reason that it is happening
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

LOL TNA, wouldn't it be funny if men and women lost their jobs coz lolz  ::)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

No, LOLTNA because no matter what they do, they fuck it up. Day after day, week after week, year after year....even if their in ring product is great, they can't help but fuck themselves in the ass. They can't even sell the damn company without being sued by about a half dozen people so far.

! JDM The Professional !

Safe to say the sooner Dixie Carter is away from the company the better. If Corgan gets the company, imo he'll rename the brand and sell the footage toWWE and build it up as a new entity.

1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

jagilki

To my knowledge (I'm not up to date since yesterday) he's seeking a restraining order.  Could be to block a business move, could also be to stop Dixie and co from destroying/altering/etc. documents. 

Like I said, I'm out of theloop since sometime yesterday.

Gravedigger

All this will do is make it so the WWE has to pay less for the tape library....

Captain Metro

Quote from: Jack on October 14, 2016, 10:17:05 AM
This seems to be what I've heard, but if that's the case, why even buy the company? Just start from scratch. If he's not keeping the name or history, and TNA is going out of business anyway, just wait start your own and pick up wrestlers once TNA is gone is my thought.

... he'd be purchasing the contracts as well and keeps his costs low versus competing for talent he'd otherwise have.

Haters gonna hate. Just win baby!

Quote"I'm like Disneyland - overpriced as shit but everyone leaves happy!"

Goldferg

And (I believe) would also keep their current TV deals which, while not exactly ideal beats having to start negotiating them again from the ground up without the benefit, dubious as it may be, of the TNA name & fanbase behind him
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Mike Powers

The state of Tennesee piles on....

http://411mania.com/wrestling/state-of-tennessee-demands-unpaid-taxes-from-tna/

I won't say it JDM, just for you. Just know that I'm thinking it....

Kise

Ignoring the behind the scenes mess, if TNA was successfully sold yesterday, wouldn't the new owner have to still pay (or at least deal with) ex-talent suing, claiming unpaid wages?

I watch the NWA:TNA classic years on YouTube. It reminds me of what I miss and most enjoyed about TNA. I'd happily pay $10 every Wednesday if they were still on that level.

Black Death

Think the new owner would assume the debt acquired by the past owner , but lawsuits would be still aimed at the past parent company and or who was named in the suit.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"