News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The first 8 mayors of Suplex City

Started by Black Death, July 25, 2016, 04:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: Kieran King on July 25, 2016, 05:10:13 PM
I feel like Perry Saturn should be in the conversation too but I'm not sure I'd remove any of those guys for him.

Too add to this im watching back through ECW from 1997-2000 and fuck, The Eliminators were awesome. Truly one of the greatest tag teams of all time

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jon

Early WCW Scott Steiner was a suplexing machine. Then the roids ruined him.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

Quote from: Jon on July 25, 2016, 07:40:18 PM
Early WCW WWE Scott Steiner Roman Reigns was a suplexing Superman Punching machine. Then the roids Aderall ruined him.

! JDM The Professional !

I'm in support of Shamrock making his way back to the list over Eddie, but Saturn imo needs to find a way on the list.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Black Death

The First 8 Mayors of Suplex City

Taz
Ken Shamrock
Dr. Death
Scott Steiner
Benoit
Dean Malenko
Regal
Angle

I decided to put Shamrock back on the list over Eddie , I am huge Eddie fan , one of my all time fav. but I just think when it comes to suplexs you think of shamrock before you think Eddie .

so this is my List for the 8 mayors of Suplex City before the 9th Mayor ( current mayor  ) that is Brock Lesner
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Quote from: Jon on July 25, 2016, 07:40:18 PM
Early WCW Scott Steiner was a suplexing machine. Then the roids ruined him.

It was actually a back injury that actually led him to use the roids to come back from it .  He bulked himself up and lose a lot of that flexibility he had at one point before the injury.

Gravedigger

I just searched 9th mayor of Suplex City on yahoo, and this thread was the second thing listed...

Black Death

Quote from: Gravedigger on October 20, 2016, 10:01:03 PM
I just searched 9th mayor of Suplex City on yahoo, and this thread was the second thing listed...

sweet  doing my part to promote the site

Mike Powers

Quote from: Gravedigger on October 20, 2016, 10:01:03 PM

....the fuck you using Yahoo for?

Gravedigger

I have my email on there, so I was already on the page.

Kise