News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

LOL! (SS Spoiler)

Started by jagilki, November 20, 2016, 10:40:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Quote from: Cory on November 21, 2016, 05:45:15 PM
I liked it tbh, and yeah the Rival/DIY was amazing, best tag match in WWE that I can 'member.

jagilki

Kise

I mean...I certainly wasn't expecting them to give us a technical masterpiece so I'm fine with this result. Considering how lazy Brock's matches have been since he ended the streak, I really didn't expect much on his end either.

The first/last time Goldberg was in WWE, they didn't give him a proper run IMO. HOWEVER, I'm not craving for some long lost Goldberg-WWE era and I'm less sure about whether I like his involvement now that Stephanie supposedly wants him to go for the big one. I could maybe see Braum holding the title at mania and Goldberg kinda getting less boos against someone like that (but I love Braum)...idk. I don't see the point.

We have Cena as our supposed superhero. That's enough man.

Duckman

I get the feeling they're going to just copy the angle from 2003 and have Brock cost Goldberg his rumble win and then they have their rematch at WM, which Brock wins.

Also, that NXT Takeover show was excellent once again.  The tag title match is one of the best matches I've seen all year.  Amazing timing, intensity, story and the finish was perfect.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

Quote from: Duckman on November 23, 2016, 04:21:11 AM
I get the feeling they're going to just copy the angle from 2003 and have Brock cost Goldberg his rumble win and then they have their rematch at WM, which Brock wins.

Also, that NXT Takeover show was excellent once again.  The tag title match is one of the best matches I've seen all year.  Amazing timing, intensity, story and the finish was perfect.

Pretty much the same thing I thought Sam.   Takeover show was a homerun.  Oh Mickie James  still look goofd and actually same to be a better worker ow than I last saw her work.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"