News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

So TLC....

Started by Cory, December 05, 2016, 05:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Corbin/Kalisto was very, very good. (watching the show as I post this so havent got to the main event yet) I can't be the only person who noticed there was a few chair shots at the head area....where as for the last decade its been painfull obvious that you avoid going to the head at all times and hit them in the back or legs regardless of how awkward it looks.

I dont wish concussion on anyone and understand how needless say The Rock/Mankind unprotected head shots are but I don't think there's a damn thing wrong still being able to kayfabe a chair shot and throw both hands up.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

.....the main event was match of the year. Amazing match.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

it was a great show in my opinion , I think the AJ/ Dean was match of the night,  I like the work of Nikki and Carmella and I thought Becky and Alexia did a fantastic job.

now I notice more of ramming head into chair ... but swing into the head , did not see that, that never going to happen again. but I enjoy the brutally  of the matches.  Well done 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

I need to watch this show soon.  I heard AJ put on another incredible performance in the main event.  That guy just gets better and better.  Amazing to think WWE had no real interest in him a few years back - but those years in NJPW have turned him into one of (if not the) best workers in the world.  Plus his promo ability has gone through the roof too.

Also heard Miz and Ziggler in the ladder match was really good too.

Looking forward to checking this out during the week.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.