News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Black Death's Wrestling Block of Fun

Started by Black Death, December 19, 2016, 03:10:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Ok, Starting next week I am going to be doing a 3 hour block of wrestling broadcast. What type of wrestling will I be broadcasting , you ask?  Well everything and anything that strikes my fancy that day. From ECW , WCW, WWE and everything in between.  If you guys want to join me in this , just keep eye on this thread where I will be posting the link to my room and what the content will be.  Now the days and time of the broadcast, well that going to vary depending on how I am feeling and what time I get off work. More than likely weekend time , but hey I might have a weekday thrown in here or there .  So set your notifications and don't miss a minute of the fun.

Wrestling more fun when you have friends to enjoy it with, be sure to join me  in this and let have a good time in the next coming year.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

So I am going to be Broadcasting all the royal rumbles for new years day marathon .  I will post the link when I start it  , it going to be going on all day , so pop  in and  say hi and watch some wrestling with me

Black Death

Royal Rumble Marathon   Every Royal Rumble ever being broadcast now