News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE UK Championship Tourney

Started by Black Death, January 12, 2017, 07:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

I am looking forward to this, two-night tournament  this coming Sat and Sun. I don't know much about the wrestlers in the Tourney, I leave it up to you guys from over the pond to fill us in. But I really want to see the action that these guys can bring. Who else is excited for this
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

ChrisShields

Watched this earlier today, and it was good, but not great. There were a few guys I knew a little about, others I knew nothing about. Most people are pretty much guaranteeing that the final is gonna be Trent Seven Vs. Pete Dunne. If what they showed today is their best, I really hope that isn't true. Seven looked out of shape, sloppy, and really lazy out there. Dunne I was left just not really caring about one way or the other. Mark Andrews had a fun and solid performance. The final match with Travis Bate and Tucker was really good. Personal favorite match was Wolfgang Vs. Tyson T-Bone, but I think that's the brawler in me showing through. Overall, it was a solid show, but I tomorrow needs to be a lot better. Also, fuck that fucking crowd. They were fine for about the first 20 - 30 minutes, but then it just became about getting themselves over and hijacking the show.

jagilki

The Bruiserweight showed me enough to get behind him.  And you have to love the heeling of Bitch Finn Balor post match.

ChrisShields

Quote from: jagilki on January 15, 2017, 12:35:43 AM
The Bruiserweight showed me enough to get behind him.  And you have to love the heeling of Bitch Finn Balor post match.
That dude freaks me out. He looks like someone smashed Finn Balor and Peter Dinklage together.

jagilki

So far tonight, Pete Dunne has really shown more.  Mark Andrews vs. Pete Dunne was a great match.

Tommy End.... has a lot of Tats.

Kise

Tonight was much better, and a highly entertaining set of matches. I'm slowly starting to like heel Neville as well. REALLY impressed with all of the quarter finalists.

Black Death

I saw a few moves tonight I never seen before. I felt it was a great overall show,

Andrews vs Dunne excellent,  Mark Andrews is great that man can fly and that slumdog Millionaire reversal ( not sure if that is the actual name )  is smooth as silk and looks so damn good.  Peter Dunne, The bruiserweight  was fucking nasty as hell in the ring , love his in ring style, He was a damn beast

I love Tyler Bates...

I want to see more of Tommy End. I like his look and style. Reminds me of CM punk in his ring work.  I want more heel Neville too

The finals match was awesome
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

ChrisShields

Night 2 was much better than night 1. I still don't really see what everyone else seems to be seeing in Dunne though. He had some damn good matches, and I like the heel stuff he did on the show, just something about him that I can't really get behind. Tyler Bate is a lot of fun to watch, and I enjoyed all of his matches. At the end of the tournament, I came out of it as a big fan of Wolfgang, Tyler Bate, Tyson T-Bone and Tucker (I was already a fan of Andrews).

T-Bonizzle

I think they called an audible on Tyler Bate. The crowd got crazy behind him after that first match and they ran with it.

Fnord

I had a feeling it was going to be either Tyler Bate or Trent Seven as I've seen them work in Chikara as a tag team.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.