News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

MFX Royal Rumble 2017!

Started by T-Bonizzle, January 27, 2017, 01:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

At 5pm Eastern players can choose a second number on a first come, first served basis.

Midas

Gravedigger

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Tezmission Black

Gates

I will also take #4 if it's still there.

¿PapaPancho?

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Cory

The was up there in terms of 2014 for the worst rumble match ever lol, Roman at 30? Maybe a bigger trolls than Rey coming out instead of Daniel Bryan in 2014.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Tezmission Black

That pissed me off to the point that I was rooting against my own pick.

Cory

me and Teej were talking about it in the shoutbox and he loved the troll of Reigns at 30....and as annoying as it is...if he turns then it was fucking brilliant and that nuclear heat heels dream of....and he said its kinda hard to shit on it now if that's the case and we have to wait and see how it turns out.. which is valid...same kinda thing for Orton/Cena for the title....if thats the plan  for the 5000 time LOL but let's see what happens.

...however when everyone and their dog is waiting for this super unpredictable rumble that could create something people could remember for a long time be it Zayn winning, Joe/Finn entering, Kurt Angle, what legends/debut's will happen, KENNY OMEGA (I know, I saw the interview where he said he wasn't coming) Taker winning or clearly setting up his Mania match, having Brock/Goldberg do something unpredictable.....you have what we got.

Zayn Winning - Nope, got eliminted by a part timer/Reigns (cant remember)
Joe/Finn/NXT Star Entering - Nothing.
Jericho winning to set up Y2J/Owens - Lol, nope.
Giving a New guy a rub (Strowman/Corbin) - LOL, nah Orton fam.
Kurt Angle/Omega - Was highly unlikely regardless, but it was everyones fantasy booking that COULD have happened
Legends/Surprise Entrance - Outside of Dillinger who will be a jobber on main roster, not ONE
Having Reigns over Joe/Finn @ 30 - TROLOLOLOLZZ

The Rumble was unpredictably predictable and it sucks.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Tezmission Black

I don't see the point in Orton winning, when it comes down to the final two, yes I like that he won over Roman, but in a booking standpoint Orton/Bray does not need the title going into WM.

The Orton/Bray story line has been going on since October, they feuded for a couple PPV's then Orton joined the Wyatts, fast forward to the Rumble and the most logical thing to do was either do what they did with Harper to proceed that part of the Wyatt's break up, and have it where Orton "accidentally" causes Bray's elimination which in the arguing that happens after Orton is eliminated.

Fast forward to two weeks from now with the Elimination Chamber, finally have Orton fully turn on Bray and eliminate him, but after have whomever is going to win the Chamber win the Chamber and the next SD Live have Orton come out and say that he had promised to take care of the Wyatt Family, but week after week he failed to get the job done so he decided to become a Wyatt in order to destroy them.

And thats what he did, he caused in fighting between Bray and Harper, and then finally took the Rumble from Bray and then the Chamber from Bray preventing him from Headlining Wrestlemania and going for the WWE Championship.

That to me is a six month story line that wraps up perfectly at Wrestlmania. There's no need for the WWE title.